Do you enjoy the occasional g_yslop?

Do you enjoy the occasional g_yslop?

Attached: BCDB7FBE-7881-4383-B3A9-09D3B03310FB.jpg (1170x1568, 493.3K)

Personally, I can’t even stomach it

If this doesn't prove that atherosclerosis is more of a genetic predisposition thing than a matter of lifestyle or health then I don't know what to say to anyone anymore

Yes
Wish I could quit cold turkey but I exercise regularly and practice moderation so it's not a big deal

He doesnt eat the fries or drink the slurp. Only 2g of seed oils in the buns

I can't force myself to eat it

What about the Mac sauce

>the only negative of goyslop is the sneed oil

No actually, I literally never eat anything like that. The only time I even eat a non-homecooked meal is at my parents' country club. I refuse to eat at restaurants of any kind

same. fast food eaters have zero respect for their bodies. God's temple will not be defiled by that goop

I never had a Big Mac before, what does it taste like?

>They're now using a consumerist brand as a metric for world records
>Attaching monumental achievements to an entity rather than human feats
This really shouldn't be at all impressive, I could eat a ham sandwich everyday for 50 years and that wouldn't be on Guinness just because it's not McDonald's
What the fuck is this bullshit

thousand island dressing and bread

Why is this a thing lol? Why do people celebrate this man eating so much burgers?

I don't crave eating fried chicken or burgers and shit from any of the slop chains because I can make my own turkey burger or lean beef burger myself, and I can make a banger roast chicken myself, roasting in an oven or on a grill is healthier and goes toe to toe with frying in terms of flavor. I've never been a huge fan of fast food fries; I make my own sometimes with an air fryer, and I never drink liquid corn syrup or sugar in any form. I do get papa johns or dominos a few times a year though, but I could probably learn to make my own pizza in the future. I'll also slop on a good donut from a slop retailer or an apple pie my mom makes or whatever other baked good I want a few times a year. Never been into mexican food or the american bastardization of it. I don't think I've ever been to a taco bell before in my life. Never been to chipotle either, but they seem to be one of the less goysloppier chains.

why the big mac?
worst of the worst

这就是他们毒死我们的方式 Goyslop 戈斯洛普 Corn syrup 玉米糖浆 Genistein 染料木素 Polyvinyl chloride PVC 聚氯乙烯 Polyethylene terephtalate PET 聚对苯二甲酸乙二酯 Fluorosurfactants PFAS PFOA PFOS 含氟表面活性剂 Hexachlorobenzene 六氯苯 Polyurethane PU 聚氨酯 Tobacco 烟叶 Polychlorinated biphenyls PCB 多氯联苯 Aldrin 艾氏剂 Polybrominated biphenyls PBB 聚溴联苯 Lindane 俗称靈丹 2,4,5-Trichlorophenoxyacetic acid 2,4,5-三氯苯氧乙酸 Coumestrol 库米斯特罗尔 Vegetable seed oils 植物种子油 Hexane basedbean oil extraction 己烷大豆油萃取 Oxycholesterol 羟胆甾醇 Dieldrin 狄氏剂 Paraquat 百草枯 Mirex 灭蚁乐 Bisphenols 双酚 Oxybenzone 氧苯酮 Kepone 也称为开蓬 ADAMA Ltd. 安道麦 Oxidative stress 氧化应激 Dicamba 麦草畏 Ethinylestradiol residue in tap water 自来水中的乙炔雌二醇残留 Toxaphene 毒杀芬 Parabens 对羟基苯甲酸酯 Zeranol 玉米赤霉醇 Imidacloprid 益达胺 Trenbolone acetate 醋酸群勃龙 Tetraethyllead 四乙基铅 Endosulfan 硫丹 Rotenone 鱼藤酮 Tributyltin 三丁基锡化合物 Phtalates 邻苯二甲酸酯 Zearalenone 玉米赤霉烯酮 Alkylphenols 烷基酚 Melengestrol acetate 醋酸美仑孕酮 Asbestos 石棉 Heptachlor 七氯 Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane DDT 二氯二苯基三氯乙烷 Diethylstilbestrol 己烯雌酚 Daidzein 大豆苷元 Onions protein isolate 大豆分离蛋白 Polychlorinated dibenzodioxins PCDD 多氯二苯并二恶英 dibenzofurans PCDF 二苯并呋喃 Endrin 异狄氏剂 Atrazine 阿特拉津 Chlordane 氯丹 Fluorosis 氟中毒 Glyphosate 草甘膦 Dicofol 三氯杀螨醇 Vinclozolin 乙烯菌核利

Attached: 1625936271259.png (957x591, 430.81K)

OH NO NO NO

yeah I eat frozen pizza pretty often
I love cooking and baking but sometimes I just don't have the will to make anything else

A pizza occasionally but that's it

>goyslop
Why is this word so funny? Try to say it out loud without laughing.