Mental Health

What is your way of keeping your brain sharp and running ?
Learning a new instrument ?
Knitting ?
Exercising ?
Reading ?
Practising meditation ?
Learning a new language ?
Joining an online video game group ?
Start writing/blogging ?
Daily journaling ?
Playing a new board game ?
MATH ?

Attached: tunes.png (96x96, 11.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U3ZcXq79fOU&list=PL7687CA5BD5ABEC4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What is your way of keeping your brain sharp and running ?
I like history so I watch history videos
I like to daydream so I often pace around my house just thinking about shit, thousands of scenario for anything

>I like to daydream so I often pace around my house just thinking about shit, thousands of scenario for anything
Based,sometimes just being in your own thoughts and thinking about everything and anything is great

>MATH ?
To be honest I always wanted to learn math properly and also being good at mental calculation, it would be cool to do that before i get too old for that shit

a lot of good ideas there, some important ones that i'd say are left out would be sleep, having a good real life social life, and having a diet that is conducive to mental function (also fish oil, creatine, research more supplements if you want)

i get up
i go to work
i come home
i lift my rocks
i eat my dinner
i take a bath
i read my books
i come on here
i go to bed
i repeat

sometimes on weekends i go around to stores and shops and ask women out, so far ive gotten three numbers, unfortuantley i dont have a personal phone

>important ones that i'd say are left out would be sleep
Good sleep can save a nigga, it's unbelievable how sleep is underrated today

Why the fuck are you asking girl's numbers if you don't have a phone
but still Go get em tigger

>i go around to stores and shops and ask women out,
>so far ive gotten three numbers
>unfortuantley i dont have a personal phone
Dare I say based ?

meditation and repeating "I'm nothing and tomorrow I die" when I'm not focusing on my breath

Attached: huh.png (237x221, 88.34K)

I imagine lovingly having sex with anime girls then I go to sleep happy.

I've stopped working out for a while and I've been the most misread in my life with 3 suicide attempts. Started going to the gym and felt a whole lot better recently.

Why is this?

Attached: FGqZKH6XwAYRXbu.jpg (1028x939, 460.66K)

under my volition i actually threw my flip phone off a bridge about two years ago. nobody called me or texted me. now if i need to call anyone i just use someone elses phone like in a starbucks or gas station. i do still have a landline

Increase confidence and morale
also you don't spend all your fucking days on the computer if you workout

pretty cool isn't it?
anyway, it actually has positive effectx

I guess meditation do but "I'm nothing and tomorrow I die" huh.. what's the benefits lmao

Between the binge drinking I manically fixate on a new topic and exhaustively pursue it for a few months before deciding it won't make me any money and moving on to another.

based, what can I say

i something like this before judo i usually say to myself that "I am a flesh automaton, i have no guilt shame or regrets, death is the ultimate release, the ultimate warrior has nothing to lose and everything to gain" and this song blares in my head: youtube.com/watch?v=U3ZcXq79fOU&list=PL7687CA5BD5ABEC4A

thanks, i just got tired paying 30 bucks a month for a hunk of plastic, i hate machines

u dont know the power of words
with enough repetition you'll start living as if it was your last day on earth

nice
did you feel depersonalized?
I did a few times but it wasn't unpleasant, it was my mouth and body moving by themselves and a loss of care of my environment

when i really get into the mindset, i enter this 'terminator' like mode where i stop caring. whenever i have a mental objective that i take really serious it becomes i just keep telling myself it. i.e. i need to get groceries i will repeat to myself that i need to get groceries in my head and ignore or barrel through whatever is in my way

what attempts did you try?