You could have saved her user, but you didn't do that last rep

You could have saved her user, but you didn't do that last rep.

Attached: bystander.jpg (1029x463, 182.59K)

theres no way to hold someone if the person thats dangling doesnt have enough strength to keep their hand cupped

Haha foid btfo

Are we talking average American woman weight or fit woman weight? I wouldn't be able to pull up an average American woman

>t. griplet
>I wouldn't be able to pull up an average American woman
I am fairly confident that I could, however, I don't think that I would care to preserve the life of an obese American

no

grab onto their arm and hold, she's a cyclist so worst case is she's 150lbs and sweaty.
Might be tough honestly.

>LET GO OF THE FUCKING BIKE YOU STUPID CUNT

I'd be reluctant to help in situations like these because of the potential for the victim to also kill me. Does that make me a coward?

>can't hold onto a 180lb woman

Was the draw bridge over hot lava?

Says bicyclist. So who knows

not my problem

Attached: 1626475974316.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

That sucks. I have my reasons for working out, but I'll keep this one in my head too, because of how shitty it must be to fail on this one, and for how insanely epic it would be to have actually pulled it off and saved someone like that in such a cinematic way.

no

lmao

Such bullshit, some stupid woman being stupid now has fucked up another innocent man because he happened to be nearby while she was being stupid. He'll forever think it was his fault she died.

>bicyclist
>her
Nothing of value lost

maybe she should've done that last pullup

>t. doesn't know what wrists are

Shouldn't matter. If you can do ten pull-ups and aren't sticc it oughta be light work.

u'd have to be able to one arm row like 70kg/155lbs right? i could probably not do that

That sucks hard. I wonder how many people could have rescued her.

I remember one time my friend and I had to break into his apartment because he forgot his key and he lowered me (the lighter one) from a window to get on a balcony/mezzanine area. We were kinda skeptical but it turned out that the roman grip we used was very stable and we definitely could have held it for a while.

If that dude and the chick had a hand to hand grip, forget it. I would have tried to grip her wrist, maybe try to pull her up with both hands gripping her wrist. I truly wonder about a life or death test like this--to reach deep, beyond that last rep strength... the ultimate preacher curl.

Attached: 1651358313963.jpg (551x310, 69.32K)