Do women get horny for Any Forums men in the same way men are turned on by ass and tits?

Do women get horny for Any Forums men in the same way men are turned on by ass and tits?

Attached: 1653152628201.jpg (1212x1232, 142.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sn5o4OKc6HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes but only if face not ugly

yes. they wont tell you though, so incels and autists will also incorrectly tell you that they dont

You must be 18+ to post here.

Only if you’re tall and good face too

only for ottermode boys with pretty faces

obviously
men and women are pretty much the same

>men and women are pretty much the same

Attached: atCgXpxUqJ0.jpg (768x768, 60.48K)

Yes but only if you're a natural lifter, otherwise your body cannot be "sexually attractive" per se

Yes but mostly fat women like really fit guys for some reason. Otherwise otter mode is the way to go

They do, like the other anons said, but they focus on really weird bits. Like they'll cream themselves over your shoulders or glutes or forearms. But only if the rest is up to par. Need a complete picture.

Attached: 1597535729735.jpg (480x720, 48.88K)

It's literally the opposite

Chicks only get wet for guys that are incredibly lean like , which is impossible to attain as a natty

Yes. I do squats and cycle and my gf always compliments on my thick thighs and nice ass.

Are you an alien or robot? Wtf is that question

depends on how old the woman is, i recon women in their 20s prefer twink arty aesthetics

It depends on the face. Unironically personality matters too. Women don't want to be seen with asocial retards.

They do for giant nigger snake cock from the plains of Africa

I'd say both sexes can get turned on similarly by visual stimulus. Not all people hit it off the same way though. Like lot more often men fart out loud in company but chicks don't.

Foidic whores only lust after tall Chad with Pitt/Delon tier faces.

>hot woman in bunny dress
hot as fuck
>ugly woman in bunny dress
still ugly
if you would put cat ears on a hot guy and give him paws i bet my ass women would simp hard as fuck for him too

Yes, absolutely and it’s comical. Especially if you’re a tallfag and get reasonably fit. Like arms and chest college bro fit. You basically slay and you literally have to be painfully autistic to not be able to get laid.

>t. gymcel who has turned down sex to not miss a gym session.

Confirmed. Sometimes women zone out and stare at my chest and shoulders but my autism is too strong to capitalize.

>impossible natty

Used to think this was bullshit, but if you’re starting out fat getting lean like that will leave you with loose skin. You’ll be stuck in bear mode.

The same way? No, they get way hornier.

Why do white women get so crazy horny for black guys? Is it the color of their skin or something else?

Attached: bbc blow.webm (406x720, 279.12K)

Don't think it's impossible natty, pretty sure I could manage that in two years but I'm not fat

newfags never saw a zyzz chatroulette video?
youtube.com/watch?v=sn5o4OKc6HY

Attached: 1629559716388.gif (400x224, 1.7M)