This is 4 years of lifting. whats the point in it anymore. my genetics are complete trash clearly

this is 4 years of lifting. whats the point in it anymore. my genetics are complete trash clearly.

Attached: 1653109495873.png (663x936, 369.62K)

Daddy, I want to suck your peepee

ure fat

NIGGER

gay

i wanna suck on your chcocolate hershey kiss nipples fatboy

Drop your routine in thread

legit get gynosurgery and you would look fine

No, homo.

Also cut back on the food fatty.

You have no chance unless you do a surgery for your gyno

Other than that you should do cardio and lose weight because I doubt you lifted more than 1 year

Good luck & ignore the racists

Same post every day.

ive done multiple routines like tm and hlm and 5/3/1 and ppl and ul and pplul
surgery cannot make me not weak and dyel so it would change nothing except throwing away $15000 or more
>I doubt you lifted more than 1 year
thats exactly my point ive been lifting for 4 years and have completely pathetic lifts and dont like like ive ever been in a gym so whats the point anymore its completely a waste of time for a complete waste of space with useless genetics like me.

you need to cut, and start taking test-e so you wont be such a little bitch anymore.

You have a legit good frame under that fat. I can literally see ur lower abs showing, and also ur forearms look decent with good delts.

When ur lower abs curve from the front u literally made it, not a lot of people have good lower lats.

it not the same guy he is just the avatar of fat people. not entirely different from ganesh or zeus.

cutting wont change the fact that i have absolutely zero muscle after 4 years of lifting and totsl garbage lifts
>good frame
its average at best and doesnt have anything to do with muscle anyway
>I can literally see ur lower abs showing
where
>and also ur forearms look decent with good delts.
they are both tiny
>When ur lower abs curve from the front u literally made it, not a lot of people have good lower lats.
i dont know what you mean by this

Post cock

bro but really why do you keep posting your morbidly obese body here? Like every few days there is thread about your nigger body... noone cares you have shit genetics get over it stop posting until you get progress

Attached: YouWillNeverBeWhite.png (1381x733, 97.28K)

I'm guessing you are either an Indian or an African American, you don't see other blacks get women tits only in America

its not him, the og guy lost all the weight.