Julius 700lbs x 3 bench press PAUSED, NO SLINGSHOT, NATTY

youtube.com/watch?v=0JTs9694QlQ

insane. you can tell he's also natty by the size of his bulge b/c steroids would have shrunk the peen.
this guy is definitely beat the world record natty, then if he hops on the sauce, he would hit like 900lb+ benchpress w/o a slingshot + paused.

Attached: 700.png (809x809, 1.24M)

Mad respect for his strength but
>natty

Attached: dyel.jpg (585x729, 54.01K)

>roids shrink your dick
bro if you have no idea how steroids work dont proclaim people as natty

>bro if you have no idea how steroids work dont proclaim people as natty
dude stop hating. you can achieve a lot more with out steroids than internet keybaoard warriors think. he doesn't have acne or hairloss either. no symptoms of steroid useage. admit he's natty

what an ugly fucker.

Attached: 1652927052943.jpg (531x578, 44.19K)

yet he cant do a single pull up, really makes you think or find his dick

Roids don't shrink your dick

He knows that. Just wanted an excuse to post a niggers cock like the cuck faggot he is

weak bait

I see no bulge.

Whites need to stop coping. Blacks are the strongest race.

But at what cost? If you have to be that fat, it's not worth it.

An Iranian guy hit 800 back in February, Julius chimped out about it

Fake weights

non-comp don't count because

>what's the point of being the best

At a certain point being that fat ain’t fucking natty. Good vid though, imagine him doing handstand push ups

It’s not a bulge it’s a lump of fat from his pubic area. It covers his entire dick my friend sees him in the gym locker room always.

The first thing you said that made me realize that you don't know s*** about steroids is the fact that you think his dick would be smaller.... You would make a better argument by just saying he's got a big dick and he has a lot of free testosterone. Instead, you're a retard. Nice bait. Nigger.

Attached: 1652660037881.jpg (1077x1418, 919.57K)

>then if he hops on the sauce, he would hit like 900lb+ benchpress w/o a slingshot + paused.
Hell yeah
When I hopped on gear, my numbers shot up
Went from benching the bar x1 to benching it x2, in under four years of consistent training and gear usage.

op is a faggot nigger, and theres literally zero bulge