Tailbone hurts from squatting

What's up Any Forums.
I think I fucked something up in my last set of squats (3x5x110lbs).
I'm still a beginner, currently in my second month of lifting.
I recorded myself and did notice a slight butt-wink and some hyperextension, now my god damn tailbone hurts.
I can kinda pinpoint the pain, if I reach into my buttcrack and push up, the discomfort def. gets worse.

I really don't want to take 2 weeks off or something, is there any exercise I can do instead of squats that let my tailbone heal?
Was thinking about maybe just doing more reps with lower weight or something, but 110lbs is already kinda low.
Doing this phraks routine, if it matters.

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 792.3K)

Dude, are you sure you didn't hit your tailbone somewhere? Or maybe you were sitting uncomfortably on a hard surface? I don't think your workouts are what caused this. I would initially guess that it's some weird nerve thing where you feel pain at on place but the source is at another, but since you say it hurts when you actually press your tailbone, then I guess it must be your tailbone.

Can you bend over without pain?

Post video

I dunno man, I don't remember doing it.
I had some slight discomfort a while back but it stopped when I lowered the weight again... Working my way up it returns. Maybe I just fucked that thing up a while back?
That's the weird thing right, it doesn't hurt a single bit when I move.
I can go for a walk, bend over, dance around, do squats without weight. No pain. Some slight "pressure" when doing the squats however, but I wouldn't call it pain.

I had that in the first months of lifting years agi and it disappeared. Idk what I did for it to disappear.

To add to that, the pain/discomfort is mostly when sitting or laying down.
Tried some blackrolling, could pinpoint it again to my butt area.
It's cancer right? monkeypox?

Take it easy for a week, tailbone area is what you feel when you herniate your l5-s1 disc. Weird sensations might mean its bulging but it also could just be a muscle strain.

Nobody should be allowed to the rack without getting educated about proper technique.

>i think i fucked something up in my spine

go to physical therapist, not Any Forums, absolute retard.

Isolated case number 13 this month who herniated his disc because of deadlifts and squats.

Its because you are reverting back to monke

maybe try to stretch more before you squat, I had the same thing but it gradually disappeared. stretching more was one of the things I've changed

Would you recommend continuing to squat with lower wait or substitute it?
Will do if the pain actually gets to a point where it's more than a 1 or 2/10, I guess.
What kinda stretches have you been doing? Sounds like a plan, I do notice tightness in the hips for example when squatting.

Post the other 12

Lower the weight significantly, if you feel the same pressure/pain stop immediately and refrain from squatting until it subsides.

Thank you very much, will do.
Same thing for deadlifts I presume?
Really don't like the idea of having to stop, after 30 years of being a slob I finally started feeling like a human.

Any exercise/movement that gives you that pressure/pain feeling.

If you injured yourself with such low weight, then you must be doing something very wrong.
Get some coaching or record yourself and post it here or on reddit for advice.

I did post on leddit yesterday, you can look up my fat ass on there, called "Beugebernd" on their formcheck thing.

Also be sure to work on mobility, your bw squat should be free and easy and you should be able to atg it and be comfortable at the bottom. Hip and ankles mobility limitations tend to fuck up peoples squats a lot and cause them to get injured