G0yslop general /gsg/

What is the general consenaus on the acceptable quantity of slopping?
How often is too often?

Attached: 1607255543326.jpg (640x858, 35.98K)

ideally, never.

goyslop is only bad if its mainstream slop like mcdonalds and shit like that

fpbp

I was a goyslop eater for a while, untill I discovered how they are making mcdonalds fries and ketchup.

>goyslop is only bad if its mainstream
wtf no

nice try Rabbi

Not realistic. If you can't even go out for pizza once a year on your best friend's birthday then all your friends are going to be rightfully concerned about your obsessive restrictive eating habits.
If you're an average westerner who's been used to eating goyslop your entire life, then once every 2 weeks is a realistic goal. Being an idealist is cute and all but the simple fact for most people who are used to eating it is they can only sustain total abstinence from goyslop for around a month before it creeps back in. Over-restriction leads to binging worse than before.

hop in the fucking oven

Oh wow, is the new epic word going around? What are we targeting now? Delicious food? Very cool, I hate that stuff now!

how are you allowed to post on sabath? is your office inside the eruv wire?

Hypocrite. You eat goyslop yourself and cling to this pure cope fantasy that you can completely abstain from it. But you can't, and you know it.
Go ahead, make a dismissive reply assuring me you haven't eaten a shred of goyslop in years and accusing me of being so dependent on it that I can't even comprehend a slopless soul like you existing. Say whatever you want - you know the truth in your heart, and lying to me will only highlight it more.

fucking autists.

I am trying my best. Gotta admit that yesterday I drank a 200mg bottle and a can of Jewcacola. But I have a dream to stop eating goyslop completely

Abandon that dream - it won't help you to make it a reality anyway. Like I said, I think once every 2 weeks or so is a sustainable goal for most people.

I think this is how the goyslop works. It delicately addicts you, so you are not sure if you eat it on your free will or is that a Jewish trick.

But the thing is, you can remove the goyslop poison from your body and be free from it, I believe it. Won't be surprised it it takes 40 or more days of not eating goyslop to stop it, but it must be posssible to to get rid of goyslop power over you.

And don't get me wrong, I am cool with them poisoning other goys, making them weak and sick, I'll just benefit out of it.

Attached: dore-verzoeking.jpg (382x483, 79.82K)

guess who

Attached: kontrola-koncernc3b3w.jpg (2400x1507, 544.28K)

How do i avoid goyslop??

you fucking dorks, junkfood has always been shit, why are you making such a big deal out of it now? is it because goyslop is a funny name?
if you cared about your health & physique, you'd already know to never eat shitty junkfood
this is thread stupid
it's fucking obvious, and always has been: don't eat processed microplastic-ridden high sodium high sugar corn syrup sludge
simple.
do you really need a general with a funny meme name to convince you that eating shitty processed food is bad? i fucking hate you people

>once every 2 weeks is a realistic goal
what the fuck
i have fast food once every 3 months if that

Attached: 1622342928795.jpg (200x200, 3.69K)

this is your brain on mcdonalds

My point throughout this thread is that thoughts and beliefs are ultimately irrelevant to actual reality. It doesn't benefit you at all to cling to the hope that you can completely remove goyslop from your life - it's just like nofap in that sense. It doesn't matter how much you hype yourself up to hate the goyslop, the fact is you're going to keep eating it every now and then regardless and as long as you're aiming for total abstinence, you're going to feel extreme guilt every time.
Goyslop consumption isn't a personal issue, it's a societal one. It isn't a Jewish trick either, it's just a simple byproduct of the fact we live in a period of extreme abundance where if you want to, every single meal can be more satisfying and pleasurable than anything people in times of scarcity could even dream of. That's the fact of the world we were born into - and for pretty much every one of us, we were exposed to the supernormal stimulus of goyslop at an early age, and acclimated to it.
I want every person to reduce their goyslop intake to the absolute minimum possible amount. For a few that will be zero, and that's a great thing. For the majority of us however, the goal of zero goyslop just isn't going to happen. I don't give a fuck about perfectionism or hopes and dreams, I care about what actually works. A realistic and sustainable limitation of goyslop is preferable to an unrealistic and unsustainable plan to totally abstain.

kwab
lel

In that case congratulations, but if you're not a total shut-in you're obviously aware that your intake of goyslop is far lower than the vast majority. When I say once every 2 weeks is a reasonable aim I'm speaking to those people, the ones who eat it multiple times per week.

Haven't had goyslop in months and I don't miss it one bit. Never like it anyway, always made me feel tired and sick
The only unhealthy eating habit I still have is drinking a small energy drink (goyslurp) per day

Well done, but come back in 5 years and we'll see if your goyslop-free streak continued. For most people it doesn't.

Agreed

Attached: PepeToast.png (1002x1004, 145.58K)