What cardio do you do and how often? I'm sick of running bros it hurts the sides of my knees after the 2nd mile

What cardio do you do and how often? I'm sick of running bros it hurts the sides of my knees after the 2nd mile

Attached: brapwalker2.webm (900x900, 2.81M)

Bump

Stationary bike 10 miles a few times a week

If any medfag here know how to make sides of knee not hurt please explain

Attached: brapwalker3.webm (850x850, 2.93M)

cycling, 3-4x/week
you can get a power meter too and build up your FTP and 5 min/1/30s power to flex on others

You have problems with your ligaments. Get it checked up.

I like it because I don't have to leave the house.

Attached: file.png (612x612, 112.04K)

Do stretch 24. Try to to touch your toes for more extreme stretching.

Attached: 1642660833927.png (4961x3508, 914.93K)

Thanks I will try this

Try going for long walks instead

Run on grass

Trips of truth
Skipping rope is good just careful of shin splints if you're new

rucking is best imo

Single speed bike all over the city or hit the trails with it. I love being in the woods with a nice creek.

Does bike really get your cardio up that much?

If you're used to lifting, you can just sort of quad around as a cyclist and it won't raise your heartrate much. But if you max out the gearing on your bike and are going fast as hell? That's the cardio zone and that's where a lot of the serious athletes are. Done right, it's a really intense sustained cardio workout. I've done it all, cycling, running, swimming, HIIT, etc and cycling and swimming are my preferred. Both are the ones that let me actually get into the zone and feel really powerful and push myself. But it's all about whether it works for you.

so uhmmm..... whats her name?

Baboi

Attached: 1652844703972.png (546x450, 344.09K)

sled and tire flipping are my go to as they are actually fun. If you use an actual tire outside though becareful as you will get fungus. A little athletes foot rubbed in and left on it though will get rid of it quick.

kek didnt know, thank you user

Marina Andreea Baboi, Romanian sprinter