/fat/ - Fat Loss General

Move more edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For plump porkies who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Last Thread:

Attached: duck_aerobics.jpg (2048x1152, 341.94K)

Good for you I was about to post one myself.

Daily reminder, do not reply to ketofag, as you can see what he wants is attention and replies and he doesn't care if he causes drama. Do not reply to ketofag threads or posts. This is what makes him seethe.

Attached: duck-bagettes.jpg (680x383, 70.88K)

This is a seethe thread posted after the real thread because OP wants to censor pic related.

First thread is here:

Attached: keto-vs-cico.png (1280x1024, 1.07M)

Based. This is the thread.

>this is the guy that tells you what he cares about is helping people lose weight
>as he publicly humiliates someone trying to lose weight

>on a 3 month cut
>lost 20lbs
>strength goes up and down
>need to lose another 13lbs before maintenance phase
I see some of my gains but the lack of POWER makes me go crazy. Volume training is enjoyable tho.

Attached: 1529366971430.png (814x646, 168.73K)

See my reply in the first thread:

Weird I don't see the keto bait thread

I love lifting for hypertrophy as well. My gains are better, my form stays better, I hurt myself less. What kind of program are you running?
Today I have
>high bar squat
>bb rows
>lat raises
>ohp
>curls

Lift more

Attached: 1628868429352.png (2048x1152, 2.34M)

>difference in results
>no before picture for his shilled product
Huh. Next he will prost the same 15 articles and screenshots over and over again and somehow take a week to get banned for spamming. At least it's Friday

You're talking to a guy who has no problem stealing other people's pictures to humiliate their diet progress to shill their diet.

Confess and atone for your sins, my sons.

Attached: Salvation in Confession.png (1229x1160, 38.03K)

I took someone's weight loss pictures in bad faith and created a split thread for the purpose of creating drama and I don't even feel bad about it. The ends justify the means.

Upper
Lower
2x a week
50 reps for all the muscle groups and exercises
Example:
Incline Bench Press 3x7 @ 80% 1x9 @ 70%
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press 3x12 @ ??%
usually until I feel a pump and then I do an extra set

Attached: 1528674762786.jpg (280x330, 19.44K)

Lol this image has made trannies so mad.

This thread will get bumped forever guaranteed. They won't give up.

Lies, ketard can't introspect.

First thread:
>05/20/22(Fri)16:13:30
Second thread:
>05/20/22(Fri)16:15:25

The thread was split because anti-keto posters are very upset by a visual demonstration showing keto superiority. They are emotional children who will do anything to censor keto.

The visual demonstration of keto superiority is here: Everyone should see it.

How many exercises do you do? I do 6 2x a week and 5 2x a week but arms and chest get 4 sets while legs get 3. I find that because the weights for my legs are so much higher even on my volume sets id rather do 1 less set of really good clean work at the higher weights personally. I also do what many might consider too much isolation/ancillary work. Usually 4 main lifts with 2 isolations. But I like it

I've been waiting for a new gym to be built near my house so I've been making do with my treadmill, pull up bar, dip station and rowing machine. I alternate days between the pull up bar and dip station and go for about 5-6 reps and 4-5 sets until my muscles don't have anything left to give and always pushing for more volume week over week.

Cool man, you have a keto thread to post in. You should go post about keto in it. We are going to talk to each other about other stuff we like in here.

Start putting 'ignore the ketoschizo, report all ketoschizo posts, call the ketoschizo a fat faggot' in every general. He literally never shuts the fuck up.

Attached: 1652904024425.jpg (1901x183, 82.31K)

I don't exercise because of results like this: Exercise didn't help that CICO devotee.

Just started to use creatine and I know it'll probably stall the weight loss a little in terms of pure pounds the scale sees but hopefully help give me those gains and better workouts to fuel more fat loss in the long run, and bigger muscles will help 'fill' any lose skin better as well, or at least that's the hope.

Nice. I built a rack like maybe 9 months ago and it's been a massive gamechanger. 0 excuses to miss a day. I caught the coof back in December and even then I could get down there and do work at 75% strength and I think the circulation helped me a lot actually

Is there any harm in eating under 1500 calories when on weight loss? I'm able to keep around 1200, sometimes as low as 900 without feeling hungry. But I'm not sure if I should be actively trying to reach 1500 or if it's alright that I'm that much lower.

I'm here to post about weight loss. If this is the weight loss thread this is where I belong.

What kind of food do you eat when trying to lose weight?

Attached: 1644431727381.png (571x749, 357.17K)

>I don't exercise
Lol we know faggot. Believe me, if there was anything we are sure of its that

It entirely depends on what type of food you eat. If you're eating carbs on a deficit yeah that's super harmful.

With zero carb, high protein, you can eat very limited calories.

Attached: 1200-calorie-highprotein-lowcarb-diet.jpg (1920x1080, 457.38K)

If you are a woman you should eat 1500 calories, if you are a man you should eat 1800 calories, the remainder of your deficit should come from 60 minutes of exercise. You will reliably lose 2 pounds a week with little mental distress.

I am pretty sure if I ate as much as I wanted, and laid in bed and did nothing all day, Not only would I be fat, lethargic, and ugly, but I'd still be contributing more to society than you by not giving bad advice to people trying to improve themselves.

When I started creatine I didn't gain any water weight. I didnt know at the time but creatine is bioavailable in animal protein, so if you are already eating a high protein diet from animal sources you are probably getting a decent amount already. I didnt load though I just did 5mg a day and never stopped. My cut kept on going same ol same ol tho

I gained like 3 lb, it's nothing crazy you just have to keep in mind it's not fat and you're fine.

If you're taking creatine you're already at the stage where any weight you gain on the scale must be because you gained muscle.

Pic related is the result of eating unlimited amounts of meat, eggs, cheese, butter, and cream.

The only reason you are fat is because you eat carbs.

Attached: 1644451437820.png (1248x748, 446.38K)

I'm depressed but never been more motivated.

Take that motivation and create little wins, the little wins are the kindling to your inner fire.

>unlimited meat and eggs
Wait so are you promoting keto or atkins? Keto requires high fat and low to moderate protein. What you're saying is what atkins was all about.