So Sarray was scheduled to face Meiko Satomura for the NXT UK Women’s Championship today...

>So Sarray was scheduled to face Meiko Satomura for the NXT UK Women’s Championship today, but that match ended up not happening due to her and Meiko getting attacked by Blair Davenport. The main event was then changed to Davenport vs Isla Dawn for Number One Contendership to the NXT UK Women’s Championship.

Bros why does Sarray have to keep taking L's even on NXT UK, I thought Triple H would save her

Attached: Sarray Very Sad.webm (1280x720, 525.54K)

This bitch is ugly, fat, and can't speak English
Three strikes, and you're out

Attached: Dua looking at you at the kinoplex.jpg (460x818, 42.69K)

They cancelled that match because they want to hype Asuka vs Iyo Sky as the first joshi vs joshi WWE match.

She's not that ugly, especially with the glasses she's kinda nerd cute. She's is built like a Tolkien dwarf though.

but what about all the 90s stuff? didn't they have japanese women back then?

>This bitch is ugly, fat, and can't speak English
but enough about the tranny you posted

Attached: 1639421253295.jpg (736x736, 88.34K)

I don't think WWE/F ever had a joshi fighting another joshi in one on one competition.

Aja Kong vs. Chaparita Asari on RAW

she looks much better when she isn't being a granny cosplaying a magical girl

I can save her.

No you can't

She's cute, but she's like, "college student" cute if you get what I mean.
She isn't really that hot compared to the rest of the NXT girls, but would settle for marrying her for a housewife.

Based joshi puroresu historian.

I will try anyway.

Nah she's hideous mate

Nah talking about sarray

Attached: 288366809_356276216610417_8636644817369094986_n.jpg (1080x1080, 108.13K)

Joshis like Io and Asuka have big upsides to make up for not speaking english but Sarray doesnt she just fucking sucks all around
Her wrestling is nothing special, she has no charisma, shes ugly as fuck, she has the worst gimmick on the roster and unlike Io who could at least get through a promo she just talks like a retarded fucking gook with no feeling or expression
The only reason people ever stand up for her is because theyve been brainwashed to fetishize and idolize the japanese
They clearly have no idea what to do with her but have no reason to fire her so she will float around until she finally quits

I don't even like japanese wrestling, but that's a very famous on "curiosity" videos

KWAB

>Nah she's hideous mate
we'll agree to disagree

So that's why Mandy beat her on NXT this week.

I assume the plan was probably for her to win but now Paul wants her back in Florida because Io's on the main roster and NXT needs a joshi so she got removed from the match.

So, job to mandy in a 4 min match.

Could be clash at the castle

I said he just wants a joshi on Real NXT. Never said he planned on using her well. Maybe she can join up with Sol or something.

WWE isn't wasting a spot on the card with NXT UK bullshit.