Eat Better Meals

Why don't you pieces of shit know how to cook TASTY or INTERESTING healthy meals. Pic related, it's Sumerian Tuhu, but the lamb chuck & spices didn't fit into the pic. You fuckers just eat boring shit like beef stroganoff and scrambled eggs. You are the reason no one goes to the gym. Even spartans ate more interesting meals than you faggots

I bench 350 btw

Attached: IMG_1309.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

These are just ingredients stacked ona plate, how is that interesting

Who fucking cares as long as YOU can stick to it and are getting what you need

Why are you assuming that was the end of it?

Attached: IMG_1314.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

what's that red thing, also you're implying everyone on this board is american

its a beet. americans, euros, and arabs know what it is. you're just a retard

probably some shitty "stew", aka medieval goyslop

>goyslop

It's a Sumerian recipe faggot. It was made before Semites even cursed the world to begin with

Attached: IMG_1316.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

>dude le heckin tasterino ! le heckin INTERESTINGERINO fooderino ! I'm gonna take a heckin picturino for my Instagram!! Wow this tastes so heckin gooderino and interesting!!
What are you a fucking girl? An 8 year old?

"If happiness is in bodily pleasures, then we must call cows happy when they find grass to eat." - Heraclitus

Attached: 1580361264562.png (600x800, 12.2K)

>literal slop
Enjoy your Mesopotamian baby food

A relatively unfortunate cow is still happier than you are ever even capable of being and that's my strongest argument against vegetarianism

I don't eat it that much

it was made for festivals my dude

>100 mouth-watering recipes

Attached: fae8017a590abbc3f750f3dd0fd98668.jpg (415x415, 20.48K)

you should the tuber is a superfood and the beet greens are good for you too

Yes, it has tons of British recipes in it. YOu'd be surprised how good their food is

>yaaasssssss let's degenerate to the level of heckin beasterinos!!

Attached: 46355300_1864608303666276_8215805656524692601_n-1.jpg (734x769, 72.34K)

yeah, baby festivals

Sorry best I can do is a Big Mac.

Attached: YOU can't.gif (400x225, 2.36M)

I can't what?

Look, only people who believe that good, wholesome food = tasteless meat & vedgies are children, fatsos and health fad enthusiasts. Literally 50% of diet problems in western world come from the notion that healthy food consists of grilled, spiceless chicken, rice and steamed vegetable. People grow up believing that eating healthy amounts to eating monotonous diet of fit slop and end up instictively hating the idea of leading healthy lifestyle. Also, humans are naturally inclined to having varied, chaning diets. Hunters and gatherers were changing diet with food availability and their locations, farmers shifted their habits based on seasons. Humans are hardwired to care about having diverse food, because for most of our history seeking new food was necessary for getting not only enough calories but enough vitamins and micronutrients.

Only idiots and tastelets shit on stews and soups.

Regress to animalesque innocence free from original sin

holy shit imagine typing all that instead of just saying "it tastes good" lmao

looks pretty good desu, idk what that other user is about

Food is for fuel, not pleasure, you hedonistic cookbrain

Sorry, I am an adult male, if I spent multiple hours cooking every day I would have no time for intellectual pursuits