MOGGING THREAD

Post the most BRVTAL mogs

Attached: MOGGING.webm (324x640, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_guarding_in_humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BROOTAL

Nah the guy on the right just wishes it was him getting the hug

nothing more beta than getting possesive of your girl in front of other guys.

>t. "chad" do nothing on the right

you are right. mate guarding is beta behavior as a response to a perceived sexual threat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_guarding_in_humans

Having a girlfriend is beta bc it implies you enjoy the company of women outside the bedroom, which is gay

The bf genuinely thought that guy was a threat. Nerd brainmogged him.

What the fuck would you do in his stead? Walk away? hug them both? tell chad to pipe down?

throw a table at him

you make fun of him, which is a charisma and social status check on you. its the best you can do.

Attached: other bill green.jpg (1280x720, 155.69K)

You talk to another woman there. Why would you hitch your wagon to a bitch with a bad dye job?

there are two possible motives here
>1) the dude thought the other guy was a threat and was getting territorial
>2) the dude just wanted to dunk on someone beneath him in the social hierarchy to make himself feel big and important
both are extremely beta

It's over...

cope

If she's uncomfortable, tell chad to "pipe down" like some odd Fonzie greaser type.
If she's not, walk away, because you're worth more than being dragged into whatever game they're playing.

Sometimes your feelings get hurt friends, but don't underestimate your innate mental defense mechanisms.

It's 2 and chads like to do that for fun, the fact you are analyzing this makes you the king of beta

There are two types of insecurities
1. Feeling I'm not good enough compared to other people. So I have to become better to MOG them.
2. Webm related guy. Insecure about a girl talking to guy. So he have to come all the way to hug her .

he wants to fight him he just knows he can't

I would unironically hug him from behind like he just did with her, imitating and mocking him, all in good jest

Smile and laugh and take the L, then wait in your car and watch for him to leave the event/party, follow him back to his house, note where he lives. Now that you know where he lives you can slowly and surely make his life hell forever until he moves

>he then gets mad and punches you
at least you mocked him back

Accept that you are just a unloved placeholder tier of man that shes only dating so she isnt single and if anyone better showed up and asked her out in front of you she would leave you instantly.

Who is really doing the mogging here...

Attached: Untitled.png (120x151, 40.59K)

If he did that, I'd choke him or knock him out in a second
t. Judo/kickboxing fag

Thats just folds in his pants.
Or does he have 2 penises?

Attached: a.png (120x151, 36.18K)

Shoot up the school. Nah but for real this kid needs to stop eating goyslop immediately. His body looks like he sweats goybean oil. Look at that gyno and that facebloat.

>Be me, teenager
>Beta orbiter is constantly bothering my girlfriend
>She's super naive doesn't see he's trying to get with her
>Tell her to stop seeing him
>"You don't get it, user! He's just a friend."
>Improvise
>Tell her I'm not jealous. He's actually a homo and is using her to be close to me. Tell her he tried to fuck me.
>She goes full jealousy mode and never speaks to him again

Attached: 5'7 vs 5'9.jpg (744x737, 93.94K)

Holy..

you fucked him right?

based dark triad chad

My man looks like a chill dude, just chatting up babes with some respect and confidence. Not his fault some people feel threatened by him. Hang in there, well-kept young TikTok man with stylish glasses, it'll get better.