What's the most retarded discussion you've ever had on this board?

What's the most retarded discussion you've ever had on this board?

Attached: 1635980940801.png (1286x1362, 727.7K)

she slopping on my goy

Some retard tried arguing once that people on here actually work out

lmao what a fucking idiot

pecs!
solid

thats a really good question

i cant remember exactly but it definitely involved what women want (tm)

Attached: 1646776226267.png (843x753, 544.61K)

Pajeetsirs keep shilling their shit stain pills yet retards keep failing for it. I swear this board is dumber than Any Forums

a dyel from Any Forums argued that lifting is cheating, gay, and no one's impressed by muscles
and said that real men get muscles from natural things like rock climbing

why do so many dyels favor rock climbing of all things? met multiple people say theyll do rock climbing instead of gym

Attached: 1639625893597.jpg (567x449, 33.26K)

Rock climbing is a lot of fun and great place to socialize. You will typically try a route, then rest for a few minutes. While you rest someone else will typically try the same rout and there will be other people too and you will very naturally end up talking with people. Many non autistic people like this. Also it is really good training for gripping strength and core muscles. Not much else though.

Anytime protein powder is brought up some fag always has to barge in and say he eats food like he's a fucking genius. No one gives a shit or is saying you *need* protein shakes, the appeal is the easy minimal effort calories and macros. If you don't understand that then stfu.

a boomer with a sub 3 plate deadlift argued that the best junior powerlifter in denmark was an "egolifter" and that he is actually stronger despite lifting half as much

>You need 8 hours sleep!!!!!

retards

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Is bread good for you?

Attached: 1649330181979.png (1000x1080, 723.71K)

I was debating with this one guy about foreskin and circumcision for about an hour.

i say this as someone whos very good at rock climbing

just do both

I thought that was a pretty funny joke.

(((built for bbc))), that janny recruitment sticky a couple months ago, rabbi goyslop deniers, coffee threads, patty threads

probably the retards shilling for smoking and claiming that all the negativr effects of smoking are crated by a giant jewish conspiracy by big lung to prevent the white man from enjoying the benefits of smoking

>implying that i actually discuss things here

Attached: f699e3e792ef1d17.jpg (400x400, 17.28K)

Ketolards vs vegans
Both are retarded

KEK no way