Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: maxresdefault - 2022-05-19T224540.355.jpg (1280x720, 81.89K)

Max Resdefault? is he French? Never heard of the guy

cant get away from you mr. shark

yes, coffee is good for you and raises test

Attached: Dw1HAQTVYAM7Haz.jpg (640x640, 91.53K)

he coffee skin is raising my testicles

furthermore, it's important to have coffee and sugar simultaneously. before you indulge in coffee, make sure it is very sweet. it's for your health

Attached: images (10).jpg (211x239, 7.88K)

I don't know his take on everything but I've implemented some dietary changes based on his research and the forums and have had a pretty big positive effect on the whole.
Things I do now:
>no more intermittent fasting
>protein, sat fat heavy breakfast with real OJ, coffee with milk, coconut oil, whole milk and honey and some dark choccy
>more coffee with the aforementioned coconut oil and honey throughout the day
>fairly strict avoidance of PUFA especially seed oils

I've gone from being generally high anxiety, cold hands, poor sleep quality, poor energy etc... To being warm (hands like hot coals), relaxed, generally more confident, much stronger in the gym and sleeping like a baby, horny as fuck with rock hard boners.
My skin has improved considerably too. I chalk most of it up to the increase in saturated fat, avoidance of PUFA and a decrease in cortisol.
Downside is I've added a few hundo calories to my daily intake and while I am gaining muscle I'm also adding a fair bit of fat.

tl;dr works for me

yes, he is

Hopefully not, he said up to 90% of vaxxed will die. I didn't get it but my family got jabbed

seriously? goddamnit Ray don't be crazy

>he said up to 90% of vaxxed will die.
wrong, 100% are going to die

He's talked a lot about it on Danny Roddy's youtube?

>Jesus isn't coming back in our lifetimes
cringe!

> To being warm (hands like hot coals)
and why would this mean you are healthy?
>horny as fuck with rock hard boners.

Well what is preferable? Freezing cold hands and low libido with floppy boners or comfy warm hands in all weathers and high libido with rock hard boners?
Intuitively speaking the latter is better.

I feel great and I love eating bacon and eggs for breakfast. I don't need to think about it more than that.

>Well what is preferable?
A middle ground where your hands are the same temperature as the rest of your body?
Having an up-regulated thyroid function is not an indicator of good health. It just means you ate sugar, sugar is in your bloodstreams, your thyroid detects the sugar and increases your metabolism to use up the sugar in your bloodstream, because having high blood sugar is not a good thing.

>low libido with floppy boners
>Well what is preferable?
Being able to control your sexual impulses?

>A middle ground where your hands are the same temperature as the rest of your body?

>Being able to control your sexual impulses?

Low T faggot that never got wood.

2 more weeks man, 2 more weeks

are warm hands sign of up-regulated thyroid function?

Hail Peat

Attached: 1652229671391.jpg (480x720, 80.07K)

Attached: Iron Pill Diet.png (734x871, 505.23K)

Attached: Ray Peat - diet recomendations.png (800x700, 175.81K)

>ruminant meats
>shank and oxtail
I believe the former is a category and the latter its contents. Peat doesn't want you eating steaks and mince. Shanks, oxtail, and liver are enough beef for a Peatarian.
>go to store today
>they only have chicken liver
it'll do

>no fatty fish
i'm not cutting salmon out of my diet sorry