How do i quit?

How do i quit?

Attached: 165960.jpg (3000x1999, 827.67K)

Winners never quit, user. Quitters never win.

just dont smoke lmao

Start vaping and slowly ween yourself on the nicotine content until your reach 0 and you don't crave cigarettes anymore.

Realise that either you lack free-will, then what will happen will happen, so you can infer your life is one of someone who gives up and you will.

Or, realise the concept of addiction is ill-posed and just stop.

what's the best brand fagfags? i was curious about Parliament earlier

Lucky Strike nonfilters have that perfect toasted flavor that is to me the platonic ideal of a cigarette.

alan carrs the easy way to quit smoking
its free

I kicked an 11 year, half a pack a day cig habit by switching to vaping. Haven't smoked a cigarette in 3+ years

vaping, all the benefits of cigs+better cardio

I enjoy American Spirit Turquoise
Don't judge me, I don't know what that means in "the culture" since I only smoke by myself in my apartment

Vaping really is the answer, it's the only thing that worked long term for me. Once you are vaping it's really easy to stop that.

you actually need to want to quit. Once you actually want to stop smoking you just stop and go through the cravings like a man, they last about 3 days

like this:
>HRRNNNNNNN AHHHHHHH NO MORE SMOKING AAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK SMOKING HRRRRNNNNNNN AHHHH KILL SMOKIN
do this once a day in front of a mirror, helped me a lot

That's it, basically.

This, OP. It’s a “just do it” sort of thing. Oldfag here, but I stopped cold turkey right after turning 30 years ago (I’d always said I’d quit by then). I used to joke that quitting is easy, it’s the not starting again part that’s hard.

i used vape and dip to quit smoking for 2 years then fell of the wagon with booze and started again. i been smoking the occasional cig lately after quitting booze again. been sober for 5 days but i usually do the nicotine pouches since they are cheap as fuck and a lot healthier than smoking vaping, chewing tobacco etc.

its literally just flavored nicotine in a tea bag you throw in your lip

Don't quit, smoking makes you cool like pic related.

Attached: james dean.jpg (559x700, 66.94K)

this; probably the operator should also read easypeasymethod

>operator
i meant OP, screw the auto corrector

>you actually need to want to quit
This is true, but it's often the case that you might not have anticipated the cost of quitting (like if you stop for a few days, then something stressful happens and you rebound), which might lead to failure, but it is not the end, you just need to reevaluate more thoroughly if you really want to quit and are you willing to accept the price or maybe find alternatives to thing you're quitting.
Then you quit if you still want to and repeat the process until success.