Can you be Any Forums and use drugs at the same time?

I 4-5 hits off a joint 11 days ago and have a drug test in 5 days. Will I pass a lab urine test?

I’ve passed numerous home tests and hadn’t smoked for 3 years prior to this.

To make this fitness related can you be Any Forums and use drugs simultaneously?

Attached: 3CD325C6-5ACD-4384-A9D6-12B5752B9C67.jpg (647x625, 73.61K)

Of course. Everything is fine in moderation. One night of rolling, k, or tripping isn’t going to ruin you forever.

>That pic
Wish I didn't watch that video bros. Larry couldn't squat for 2 months after the incident

Don't fucking spread misinformation. That's not being great, is it? Nothing happened. Leave this thread

>lab urine
what the fuck, they're doing hair tests everywhere nowadays, that shit detects a single joint for months
i envy you user

First day here?

The largest guy in my small hometown would smoke meth and roid. He might be dead by now though.

you will pass

unlike trannies

If it is a piss test and that's the only time you smoked you will probably be fine.

I made most of my gains on (mild) opiates which are notorious for lowering testosterone. Was great for doms but probably lowered training quality (depressant)

Off em now

VAAX2

>he can't read tone through text
NGMI

Fuck off Brian, you will never be white no matter how many blacks you break.

We know what you did, Brian.

So is this what lesbians use?

i took that screenshot a year ago and its still being posted

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-14 202159.jpg (1099x661, 102.75K)

back when I went on occasional cocaine-benders and danced at raves for hours (once a month), I was pretty fit. Cardio was through the roof, bodyfat at 13%, test through the roof because I fucked a new chick every week

But the devils lettuce won’t make you Any Forums. Abstain from such degeneracy. Experience the rush of waking up early and pursuing a meaningful occupation.

Just do drugs that no one knows about and are technically legal so you don't risk going to jail.
>phenibut
>kratom
>memantine
>DXM
>research chemicals
etc

Bump

I'm addicted to snus, alcohol, molly acid and cocaine. Is this fit? Given I do it on weekends

Attached: Portioned_snus.jpg (2496x2421, 2.35M)

OP here took two tests from different companies on my first piss of the day. Piss was amber colored so not really as dilute as it will be on the day of.

Both negative. I gotta stop worrying. I haven’t tested positive once since I started testing six days ago.

Don't do molly every weekend, do it once every couple months. Coke is fine as long as you don't lose control and start doing it daily. Also don't go full Tony Montana on the weekends