WARNER BROS. DISCOVERY Q2 2022 Earnings Call GAMETHREAD

The future of AEW hangs in the balance as Warner Bros. Discovery's Q2 report kicks off live at 4:30pm EST / 1:30pm Pacific today!

Rumors have been swirling about major changes coming under new CEO David Zaslav, who is waiting until after the stock market closes today to make these major announcements.

WATCH & LISTEN LIVE with Any Forums

◆Official Live Webcast:
events.q4inc.com/attendee/436689605

◆Full Coverage on Social Media:
twitter.com/wbd
twitter.com/GraceRandolph

◆Watch Live on YouTube:
youtube.com/watch?v=5BYy9GUxXlY

Attached: WBDReport.jpg (1242x811, 93.11K)

AEW is so small it won't even get mentioned at this thing.

WWE is fucking trash

Attached: 1548651527144.png (400x600, 300.58K)

this. kwab

Why does this guy look like my ballsack?

TIME TO GET RAMPAGE CANNED
DUN DUN
TIME TO GET RAMPAGE CANNEEEEEEDDDDD
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>gets dizzy in your path

when are the tv ratings announced?

Attached: 1658718224542095.webm (640x640, 2.96M)

around 4pm est

Per Meltzer

Megamind was spotted backstage at the WBD event.

Attached: 1657142209402.jpg (750x711, 388.2K)

AEW isn't even relevant, they fund it for pocket change. Here's what's on the chopping block
>HBO Max
>DC films
>WB games division

This Zaslav guy isn't fucking around.

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-185355_Samsung Internet.jpg (458x877, 271.81K)

Can we call in and urge based Zaslov to shitcan the violent, misogynist, bloody, racist, divisive, AEW?

pls no

Attached: NetherRealm_Studios.png (1200x1340, 268.16K)

Pisses me off cause i wanted mulatto batbitch kink kino what a racist Zaslov is

BAH GAWD HES A LOOSE CANNON
WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT KING

I literally called in a sandwich plate for this, lmao. I’m gonna snack and chill while AEW dies.

im unironically gonna watch this shit just for the banter

>Zaslav
Why does this dude have a supervillain name?

I legitimately hate E-drones and how dumb they are. Reading this board is a non-stop tsunami of retardation from dumbasses who have absolutely no idea about anything. Yeah, this network is going to announce cancellations of TV shows on an earnings call.

>I literally called in a sandwich plate for this
What a bizarre statement.

You mean you ordered a deli tray for delivery from UBER EATS or some shit?

*thinks your show is dumb and cancels you*

Attached: David-Zaslav-CEO-Warner-Bros-Discovery-2.jpg (1000x562, 403.52K)

any chance this earning thing draws a milly?

I think based on all the news and chatter that AEW will not be getting on HBO Max, and that's probably the extent of the AEW related news

Is this getting promoted by woodditards so when it doesn't happen they can say aew is worth something?

>Muh Batgirl
The more that comes out about it the more it makes sense it was cancelled. That post is being disingenuous, it wasn't "nearly finished" it had finished filming but had only just entered the first stage of post production
>70m spent already
>20m more to finish the VFX
>Screen tested poorly 3 times in a row
>JK Simmons and Brendan Fraser not available for reshoots
>15-20m for reshoots
>50m for marketing
Why the fuck would they finish it if it's THAT bad?

I pray to God some of you will shoot kill yourselves when they announce new AEW shows

That will be good for them, it's more AEW content for them to ravenously pick over like the disease ridden vultures they are

trannies are legit getting worked by this. sad.

>"Ahem, I have this one thing, and one thing only to say about the matter. No milly?"

Attached: images[1].jpg (300x168, 6.01K)

Also if they cancel it at this point they can get the 70m back in tax write offs

FIGHT FOREVER

the jews just dont want the brendan fraser redemption arc after his shoot on them

If AEW is cancelled, where do they even go from here?

you transvestite niggers are gonna end in a kenny rr screenshot if this doesnt happen you know? dont get me wrong im for shitposting but if it doesnt end your way you just gave trannies fuel for another how many years they might get if they do get one

it's possible they might because HBO is cancelling a ton of high production series and contracts to show movies for low budget cheap popcorn trash.

lmaooooo WE TRICKED YA
>worked
TRANNIES BTFO
*dabs*
upvote me broskis

Attached: 1657931422153.jpg (1170x389, 223.76K)

>music hits
>comes out in a megamind mask
>delivers scathing shoot promo on khan

Remember when AEWtists got all excited about 'the upfronts', then the network basically pretended that AEW doesn't exist? That was just the appetiser. Tonight, the bloom comes fully off the rose.

The plot sounded worse.. Batgirl apparently dresses up as Batman for Halloween and stumbles on a crime, fights bad guys, decides she wants to be a superhero.

>CNN is still broadcasted on the air
Nothing to worry about.

>trannies are legit getting worked by this. sad.
Wait till the "no million?" drops for this week!

Then they'll be getting it from both ends like Paige.

Attached: FEEL THE BANG.gif (342x257, 3.89M)

I called in a deli tray down the street and I’m gonna pick it up before the call starts.

thread is going so fast nobody will notice im gay

They can get back 175m if they cancel AEW.

>w-w-worked!

Your life is fucking garbage dude.

i wonder if they guy monitoring it will be shocked at how many people watch the webcast

Cut marketing, cut any expensive reshoots, drop it as an HBOMAX original. That simple. You've already lost 70 million you could just release it for the fuck of it

CEO Zaslov : Will move assets of All Elite Wrestling to OUT network. To rebrand as New Pride Wrestling

>no milly at 4
>cancelled at 4 30
today has the potential to give us weeks of shitposting

Attached: 1659570126050485.jpg (746x890, 89.17K)

how is this any different than their normal meltdown they're like this everyday. they were going ham in the vidya threads yesterday

t. Seething tranny

Interesting. I should do that one day. Idk if I'm fat enough. But I like deli meat and cheeses and shit. Normally my butcher Randy hooks it up. He used to wrestle.