Cant cum with condom on

>cant cum with condom on
>cum within 10 seconds without
why is my dick like this

Attached: UI4ZhkV.jpg (263x191, 8.93K)

Sounds pretty efficient. What's the problem again?

Attached: 1648139888182.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

is it possible your condoms are too tight?

Sound like you prefer contact, condoms feel horrible for everyone unless you're into the idea of not feeling shit

Attached: 1652157453445.jpg (1024x749, 103.02K)

>fuck with condom on for unlimited stamina glitch
>when you want to cum take it off and bust on the tiddies
>profit
what is so hard about this , you have the potential to be a sex god and give her multiple Os before you bust

This
OP is a retard

aww depriving yourself of pleasure to give her the ultimate pleasure is so cute and thoughtful

This has nothing to do with fitness, normie

sex is amazing cardio
you wouldnt know though

with a condom on i have to go all the way and hit her cervix hard to feel enough on my dick to make me cum. condoms are like a cheatcode to unlimited stamina for me.

condoms are for fags lol you’re fucking a rubber balloon more than anything. doesn’t even count as sex

>not having sex exclusively to serve women and brag to other men about how numb your dick is
NGMI

i prefer sex without a condom too but i would never put my dick in random sluts without one.

>be late bloomer
>was always terrified i’d be a 2 pump chump
>finally get with a girl at 24
>last like nearly a full hour, not counting foreplay
>finally had sex AND i didn’t bust in 2 seconds? fuck yeah!
>this wasn’t a freak occurance either. only time i go under 10 mins is if i haven’t nutted in days, or i am REALLY turned on, or i jackhammer like a fucking drunk jock on prom night
>even jackhammering i last over 10 mins
>without condom can still last at least a good 10+ minutes
it got so bad once, it was nearly 2 hours straight (condom though). it’s not that i wasn’t attracted to the girl, i was. i also don’t deathgrip when i jack off i think, and i’m also not much of a coomer. i just took ages to reach the “aw yeah i’m gonna cum” feeling, but man oh man when i did it felt like i just ran a marathon. girl was awefully cuddly after that one too. how did i know it was 2 hours? we had a hour long playlist on during it and it was nearly done looping for the second time.

Attached: 158280902.jpg (772x817, 111.83K)

i genuinely don’t mind condoms. mind you i use thin ones. obviously you feel A LOT more without but still, i enjoy it with condom too. i’m this user btw

i am in the same boat but i also get insane sex flush in my face and chest and it looks ridiculous

You're not supposed to wear one if you're the bottom, user.

>not plowing her for hours straight so she brags to her friends how you’re “so good at sex” so your sexual value goes up in their eyes

cool story bro

I'm the same bro, just don't worry about it. Bust your load and go again after. I'm a fan of:
>Foreplay
>Blowjob (cum in her mouth)
>Go down on her (get her off while your dick recovers)
>Fuck for hours

lost my virginity with 22 and couldn't cum the first time at all. we fucked for over one hour when she said she needs a break because her pussy can't take anymore dick. couple days later i made her squirt and have a multiple orgasm just from penetrating. i felt like a god but actually my dick just went numb from years of deathgrip fapping. was still great.