QTDDTOT

Didn't See One Edition

Someone recommended a PHAT routine for people who wanted a 5 day workout, I looked into it and this must be trolling. Has anyone actually done this? Shit seems inordinate

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-142628__01.jpg (1800x657, 224.96K)

I don't think it's too much and generally like the exercise selection too but I am not a fan of the order, it requires too much loading / unloading and switching between setups / locations.

The workout in the spreadsheet is listed as I found it, after comparing three "takes" on the PHAT routine. I was thinking as well that I might have to switch up the order to streamline it but yeah that's what it gave me. I would be there 90 minutes easy and have to cut out nearly all cardio.

How many calories does the average Barbell workout burn? E.g 531 with some Accessories, 1,5 hour durarion, heart rate not too much elevated since 3-4 resting in between sets

Should I do Chin ups instead of Pull ups when I have shoulderproblems and it's most likely related to internal rotation?

Attached: 1636514620365.png (1080x785, 1.73M)

Do whichever feels better, doesn't make much of a difference

If im doing bench for 175lbs and my rep range is 2-5, and i get 3/5/4 or 5/4/3 should i just go up in weight because i hit the 5 reps? Usually i wait until i get 5/5/5 but i feel like thats really slowing down the progress.

What time do you go to the gym and why?

Personally I've noticed i generally do better on all my lifts in the afternoon/at night, but at the sacrifice my sleep schedule and sustainability.

In the mornings I generally do worse on all my lifts but I get the benefit of convenience.

Any part of the day except mornings or deep in the nights is not an option for me because my gym is full of zoomers "toning" for summer and all the equipment is occupied.

Attached: 1640968717616.jpg (3840x2160, 913.01K)

how many calories and how much protein does 200 g of ground meat (beef) have?

I try to follow my natural cycle in terms of energy levels and mine usually peak around 11am and then maybe around 2pm, depending on when I had lunch. After 4pm my energy levels drop quite a bit but lifting is still manageable. After dinner there's almost no way I can still get a workout in because I don't take PWO that could fuck with my sleep. So ideally I want to lift either before or after lunch.

Do your energy levels work independently from the time of waking up or is it relative to it ?

When I squat and go upwards, sometimes my heels leave the floor and I almost fall over, but increasing the weight makes it too hard to get 5 reps and going slower makes my sticking points so much worse. Do I have to drop the weight or something?

Somewhat unusual goal but I want to get my BB curl up to 1pl8 and I've been training for it doing 3x5 style + cheat reps with slow eccentric but I don't feel like I've been making any progress. I would say it went up from 90lbs to 105lbs for clean reps in recent weeks but I've done 105 for reps before. Atm I am going heavy on all variations and with ez bar, DB and BB. Any advice that has helped you improve your BB curl?

Ridiculous volume. If you genuinely just enjoy working out and don't care that much about results then be my guest do whatever you want. I remember when I was NEET I just wanted to train every single day because I had so much free time and nothing else to do.

But there's just absolutely no way that you can perform all those exercises and recover and go again as a natural. And if you can then it just means that you didn't work hard enough the first time. You realistically cannot train that much that often and be able to do progressive overload. I'm currently training AxBxCxx and doing 14 exercises a week. I switched from ABCxABC (28 exercises a week) and my lifts and strength has gone up dramatically. After dropping the volume in half I was immediately able to increase weight or do 1 more rep per set consistently every week and progress.

That program has 34 exercises a week kek. Twenty fucking exercises more than what I do. This is a prime example of junk volume. So much extra time and effort so little gain (even none or worst case scenario negative effect).

430kcal, 38g of protein

not enough to be concerned with it

if you're not following a program, you should be

ankle mobility work and squatting barefoot helped me with something similar

fuck clean reps do giga cheat curls as heavy as you can
I usually work up to whatever I can strict curl, then keep going with cheat curls until I physically can't stop my back from leaning back

Question for bros who have a healthy social life. Since summer is coming soon I think I will be lucky if I get to workout twice a week. what should I do on those days?

Just do full body twice to maintain?

i am following a program, the rep range is 2-5 thats why im asking if i should just up the weight as soon as i hit 5 reps or not

that's what I'm thinking. I think If I get to do the same exercises twice a week maybe I will be able to even make a little gains

Saturday I went harder than I usually do with cardio. I got runner's trot and side stiches. My heart rate was 130bpm two hours later while sitting down. I made the stupid decision to start drinking beer. I usually have 4 drinks and get pretty heavily buzzed, but this night I had 15 and still felt sober. It seemed to go right through me cause my diarrhea burned like the sun. The next day I felt like absolute garbage. Too weak to do any lifts and my anxiety was through the roof.

I won't make the same mistake, but I'd like to know what happened. Was it extreme levels of adrenaline and cortisol followed by an adrenal crash? Maybe some dehydration played a part too?

It's been about 3 weeks since I slipped onto the kitchen floor at work, my left hand still hurts if I put it at an uncomfortable angle, will I be alright to do pushups and shadowboxing since I can drive, go to work etc perfectly fine without complaint 95% of the time?