Self defense alternatives?

I got mugged by an unarmed man and would wanna know self defense alternatives in a European country

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x720, 81.77K)

>I got mugged by an unarmed man and would wanna know self defense alternatives in a European country
Date a strong, tall male to protect you and let him ravage your asshole in return for said protection.

>mugged by an unarmed man
obviously lift. but also just carry a knife

Its illegal here, and I'd be too scared they'd just disarm me or I wouldn't have the courage to stab

If you don't have the courage to use a knife, you won't be able to use any other weapon either

I'd use pepperspray

1 mile sprint is unironically your best bet

This is genuinely the best self defence.

What am I looking at here
Are you claiming to be a woman?
Depends on the country
In my country stupid women like (You) have managed to screech and whine and ban pretty much the concept of lawful self defence. Then when that rapist copper abducted the woman (You) were all out on the streets crying about how (You)'re so scared all the time you hold (You)r keys between (You)r fingers. Now anybody with the slightest sense knows that's retarded, doesn't work and (You)'re all worthless fucking liars but that's not the point.
The point is, (You) managed to render all of us completely defenceless. (You) managed to turn fighting back into a test of physical strength even after all those men spent thousands of years developing newer and better weapons that allow the weak to defeat the strong. Then (You) got upset about being defenceless and demanded yet more coddling from the nanny state.
I think (You) did it on purpose, because (You)'re collectivists, and (You) get what (You) want by claiming victimhood and oppression. (You)'re collectivists, so (You) don't mind when one woman gets raped and murdered, because it helps advance the cause of the group. (You)'re all absolutely soulless.
The answer to (You)r question is: there are none. Any man inclined to attack (You) will win. There is nothing (You) can do. (You) wanted this.

Attached: PippinBoyd.png (309x398, 198.2K)

Fuck all martial arts. The only way to learn how to fight is no rules and no warning. Go rough up some homeless guys to start with. They have shit reaction time and are easy to get the jump on. Especially if you hold out some change. Next you are going to move up to fatties. 300+ plus. Better reaction time than a drugged up malnourished homeless man, but slow enough to help you get used to dodging and countering. Now you are ready to hit the bar. Drunks have bad reaction time, but are very strong and aggressive. These fights are how you get used to risking your life and be calm under pressure. Go to a construction yard or some other place where people do hard physical labor. Catch one of them just after work. They should be pretty gassed, but will be very fit and strong. After a few of those it is time to go to the big leagues. Catch people walking alone at night. They will be high alert and there is no telling who you'll run into. You will have to learn the art of surprise. Once you get good at taking out people in the streets it is time to find a martial arts school. Stalk their fighters and take them out. This will be the longest step. Travel across the world stalking and jumping random fighters from random gyms. Once they are no longer a challenge the next step up is police. This gets a lot harder as they have guns and specialized awareness training. Keep that up until it is easy. Now it is time for the military. Soldier just off duty. Preferably ones with PTSD for the extra challenge. Then you will move up to agents in intelligence agencies. Once you get good at pounding those guys, It is time to move up to active battlefields.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 109.92K)

learn about bodylanguage
i remember a study where they found out that criminals don't choose their victims not because of how they look like but what signals they send. if you walk around with your head down, shoulders hanging and the facial expression that you don't want to be in the place your chances to get mugged skyrocket. if you look weak but confident you will probably don't get mogged.
people look at you and think you're a easy victim and no amount of self defense will change that. but if you really need something buy pepperspray or electroshocker or something. whatever you can legally carry on you. just go to a weaponstore and ask them.

I can't always be with a man

He literally had me and wouldn't let go of me

First weight lift and bulk up ten pounds. Start looking up what martial arts are available in your area. Karate, kick boxing, boxing, or judo are good options. I would recommend judo or karate for a smaller person to start off with. You should make your long term goal to pack on 20 pounds of muscle.

None of those things are legal here

I'm 110rn tho

You fucking idiots have never been in a street fight. Reality: You cannot run from most fights on the street. You get grabbed or attacked out of nowhere, you get surrounded or someone who's with you gets attacked (gf, mom, puppy dog, whatever).

Running is not the solution to street fighting, it doesn't work in 9/10 cases. In fact, in ALL the fights I have been, escaping was impossible. And you know what? That is by design - the thug, robber, murderer, bully will attack you when he believes you have no way of avoiding.

this
last step is to hunt blue whales with your bare hands. i managed to kill one when i jumped out of a helicopter, 300m freefall, headfirst, landed right in his blowhile and started to rip him to pieces inside out.

get a dog

sorry son you look like a godang twink
surprised he didnt come after your bussy while at it

>i remember a study where they found out that criminals don't choose their victims not because of how they look like but what signals they send.
Can confirm. Had a very violent youth and learning how present my body language the right way has scared off several muggers and would be bike thiefs. If you walk and move with a sense of casual confidence, like nothing can intimidate you and you don't rush movements, it'll give people the sense you never feel worried about your surroundings.

There's a reason why intimidating, confident postering is seen across thousands of animals. It works. Although, have a back up plan incase the assailant is a particularly self-destructive idiot. Either learn how to sprint a long distance or carry a weapon.

20 pounds is a lot of muscle. If you are efficient with how you build it that is another 100 pounds of force you can add to whatever technique you use. If you practice karate for that time that could be 100 pounds added to a punch. If you practice judo that is enough force to throw someone over your head. You could go for more, but that can be difficult depending on your frame. If you get up to 160 pounds lean you could feasibly defend yourself against just about anyone if you are skilled enough.

I just asked him to let me go and he didn't, and whene I refused to give him my money he hit me, I was so angry after I got away
Wtf lol

>I can't always be with a man
Well, if you fall in love and date long term you'll be around him 90% of the time. You also should avoid certain places after dark. Self-defense isn't about being invincible all the time. It's about reducing the probability you get hurt.

This kind of thinking is why you get mugged.

youre a grill?

Best option is to comply.

>I just asked him to let me go and he didn't, and whene I refused to give him my money he hit me
When he grabs you, hit first. No need to talk to him, just hit and run (if you give him a good one, he might die and you don't wanna be there when the popo comes).

There are many places where even a kid's punch could hurt a grown male, you usually learn them at any school though.

best option is to forfeit anus

get on your knees and give them the succ

Attached: 1637111622112.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

snek

I don't know how to punch and he was a lot bigger than me, I doubt you'd punch someone who clearly was at an advantage

Scream for help, see that dozens of people will walk past and totally ignore your pleas as if they hadn't even heard them, in that exact moment realise the harsh apathy of modernity, and then knee the mugger in the groin and run for the it.

Blue Whales are a great warm-up. My morning swim across the Pacific wouldn't be the same without them. They are pretty slow though. Colossal squids are what you need to get the blood pumping.

adams appel (suffocating) or main artery on the left side of your neck (stops blod flow to the brain/pass out) are good points when you want to kill someone. but even a heavy kick in your stomach can cause internal bleeding. human bodys are easier to break then most people think.

Punching is a shitty way to attack someone unless you're heavily trained in boxing. Claw, bite, and kick. Grab random shit and start throwing it full force at him. Smash his nose with your head. Twist his fingers until they break. You're trying to survive so fuck him up.

fighting squids always ended in weird sex for me. i stopped fighting/raping them when the government found out that 80% of the water pollution is my sperm.