This kid i went to highschool with is famous on tiktok now

this kid i went to highschool with is famous on tiktok now
he's 20 years old, 6"4" 310lbs, and claims natty
is he natural?
he's strong as fuck too, idk bro

Attached: nattyornot.jpg (1080x1888, 184.81K)

He lives rent free on your head, he is successful while you are a khv masturbating at japanese cartoons.

He looks autistic and ugly af
Admit it op, it's actually you

bro hes a broke unemployed virgin lol id only be jealous of his gains if actually is natty otherwise idgaf anybody can blast gear for 5 years and get huge LMAO fuck off

it's obvious that he's not natty, no natural man would get those cartoonish proportions and that size, especially in just five years

>hes a broke unemployed virgin lol
>anybody can blast gear for 5 years and get huge LMAO
just fuck off with your shit thread

Attached: 1618668977643.jpg (878x440, 60.8K)

>on your head

ok then just say that instead of being a little bitch bro lmao

obviously not natty and he looks fucking dumb

stop being a jealous little bitch, OP. if you want muscular men in your head, you might as well hit the local gay club already.

why are you friends with a brown person?

that wasn't me, that's why the number of posters went up, now stop being mean to strangers

>on
ESL spic detected, post discarded

>r/nattyorjuice

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x443, 25.56K)

Idk bro? How much of a fucking gullible retard do you have to be to think that a 20 year old guy weighing 310lbs is natural? why the fuck do i even come to this place anymore you guys are so fucking stupid it's unreal why i even bother to give my input

>6'5
>310 pounds
>that shoulder to waist ratio

He's not natty but he knows what he's doing, If only he wasn't a lying faggot he'd be at least respectable

>bro hes a broke unemployed virgin lol id only be jealous of his gains if actually is natty otherwise idgaf anybody can blast gear for 5 years and get huge LMAO fuck off
Stop project, stop coping, stop seething, and dilate

Attached: glep.jpg (960x848, 48.54K)

As natty as processed cheese.

I think its actually op also

Attached: 20220517_040858.jpg (1080x1050, 696.22K)

Are you implying steroids aren't the magic bullet? DYEL?

hes only half indian and quarter maori and quarter tongan bro just stop talking your dumb asf and dont know what your talking about so stfu honestly