“Conversations in Heaven”, from a Benoit fan page

“Conversations in Heaven”, from a Benoit fan page

Attached: 1DDDFFD7-4D3E-48CE-8115-AF072CD13D34.jpg (480x480, 23.89K)

he had CTE and roid rage to be fair.

He had PTSD from losing his homosexual lifs partner.

>CTE and roid rage
By this logic every UFC fighter should be killing their families all the time. Clearly it was something in his personality/psychology

Kevin Sullivan will be burning in hell, while Chris chills in Heaven. That’s over with me, brother

Maybe his wife was also an extraordinary cunt. As a tradie I've met too many housewives where I can't comprehend how their husbands haven't murdered them yet.

I think his cunt wife killed the kid because he was in the way of her living her best life and Chris found out and rightly killed her. Knowing society would always take the woman's side he felt he had no choice and then killed himself.

If a group of people or a person did kill him ad his whole family, he should've forced them to do him messily so it rules out suicide. If someone has your whole family captive, you gotta make them shoot or stab you in a struggle.

Benoit was a weird fucking psycho. Dude pumped his kid with steroids and then strangled him to death. You are a fucking kook for even trying to defend him.

I hope Nancy reads this.

Nah autopsy showed Nancy was dead a day or two before Daniel
She was a bitch though, insulting Chris over text and refusing to speak to him for extended periods

Neither of these things exist

Sounds no weirder than you faggots on here, reveling in people's deaths and tragic misfortunes.

According to Mr. Kennedy Benoit also shot a down syndrome retard up with roids as a rib

Autopsy reports can be worked

He killed his family dude

regal knew benoit was a weirdo and thats why he's the only person on the tribute show who is careful not to overtly praise him.
>regal gets invited to benoits house to watch wrestling tapes
>benoit doesnt answer door
>regal has to leave
then you add in dave taylor being caught investigating the house before the police got involved. they must've thought he was disturbed in a way

Yeah and Epstein killed himself too.

Regals hesitance to praise him is because JBL planted the seed in his head seconds before the taping not because he already felt a certain way about Benoit.

Regal knew that Benoit was a fucked up degenerate. He didnt need jbl to point out he was a ticking timebomb since he knew him from the WCW days.

>As a tranny
What did user mean by this?

>he was a ticking timebomb
That was never his gimmick. You're a fucking liar. It was the Canadian Crippler.