/fat/ - "...and the Right Mindset" Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For flour powered fatties who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Previous Thread:

Attached: 1644431334445.png (571x858, 564.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dietdoctor.com/weight-loss/body-composition
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/65419307/#65422803
physiqz.com/workout-routines/powerbuilding-programs/greyskull-lp-best-powerbuilding-routine-beginners-gslp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>5’9
>27
>SW: 240 lbs
>CW: 205 lbs
>since February
At what point would I be considered not fat? Bf%? Weight?

Is roasted broccoli a meme? Also how do you guys make your chicken breasts?

Track with height and waist size. That's a better reflection of body composition.

>A waist-to-height ratio less than 0.5 indicates good insulin sensitivity
dietdoctor.com/weight-loss/body-composition

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 18-11-07 How to improve and measure your body composition - Diet Doctor.png (792x445, 448.98K)

170 lbs of grade a fuckmeat

Generally you should be close to 25 BMI. Once you get close, you can depend on Bf%.

>how do you guys make your chicken breasts
Pic related. It calls for thighs but you can use chicken breasts when you get them on sale or whatever. Thighs are preferred because they have better macros.

Attached: 1637250624961.jpg (1060x917, 293.93K)

>rolling 72s
>half an hour of intense cycling on my stationary bike every morning
>cutting drugs
ez pz the weight just slides off, 5-6kgs a month

Fasting is based. I like to stay low carb during refeeds to keep the benefits going.

Reminder not to get caught photoshopping

Attached: 1649468496475.png (386x321, 102.23K)

Isn't it more reasonable to assume the photos are legit? There's probably a dozen by now. All timestamped. Posted within minutes of the posts they were replying to.

There's also this photo here which was posted with a full size paper by request:
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/65419307/#65422803

At this point why would anyone think they aren't real photos? Seems like you're just upset about them.

I'll go ahead and post the ketochad screencaps again so everyone can see they are legit. Stay mad, vegan.

Attached: 1627134240691.png (726x262, 47.66K)

Attached: 1644348412584.png (1423x755, 1M)

No reason to believe any of these photos are fake. First appearance anywhere online is in the /fat/ thread. You're upset because you have an anti-keto agenda.

Attached: 1644451437820.png (1248x748, 446.38K)

>5'9
>200lb
I'm taking the next three months off going to cross fit classes, and instead focusing on my own routine. I was linked this: physiqz.com/workout-routines/powerbuilding-programs/greyskull-lp-best-powerbuilding-routine-beginners-gslp/

And I'm following the basic set up to the letter. My goal is to lose 2lb a week, for 15 weeks for the summer. I am trying my best to conform to stipulations posted so far.

Only work out 3x a week, Mon, Wens, Fri
Goal weight is 150, so 150g of protein a day
Keep a caloric deficient.
-My fitbit says 3000 calories burned, and my Basal Metabolic Rate is 1823.
-My understanding is: 1823 - ~1140 = 683, above the threshold of the stickies rule of 500 calories. Might be off because of the veggies and apple, but still, I perceive this as good.

I perceive this day as a good start, and I replicate these meals and exercises throughout the week. Please, if I'm doing something wrong, if I am doing too few reps or need to go higher in weight, let me know. I'm trying my best here.

Attached: Untitled2.png (1133x464, 38.16K)

Is this guy pretending to be an obnoxious vegan or are vegans really this obnoxious and stupid? Either way I wish he'd fuck off.

Seething that he's been outted lmao. The faggot doth protest a bit too much. If they were real there wouldn't be evidence of a photoshop. Keep coping

Based keto chad. Thank you for BTFO shills. Keto is god mode for weight loss.

There's not a single person in this thread dumb enough to believe you. Nobody likes you. Everyone knows the photos you're seething about are real.

There's like thousands of people who got lean doing keto. What the fuck are you even trying to accomplish? You only make yourself look retarded.

Samefag

Fuck off vegan.

Attached: vegan-dr-milton-mills.jpg (716x720, 87.5K)

Credibility is important, Ketoschizo has little credibility. I can't trust someone who has nothing better to do than troll /fat/ everyday for months upon months regurgitating the same robotic lines. Someone so autistically dedicated to a single issue obviously wouldn't have problems with lying and fabricating pictures. Also he doesn't post within minutes, he takes forever to post an image. Because he's photoshopping a template.