Does getting fit actually help you get girls?

does getting fit actually help you get girls?

Attached: 20220517_005649.jpg (662x1186, 135.2K)

of course

>dyel
lol

Yes but you can't be picky with women. White women and Asian women love me but I only love Latinas.

This guy is a literal retard

why is he so needy

If you're a sperge and creep women out, no amount of muscle mass is going to change that. Obviously if you already have game, looking better aesthetically is going to increase your desirability.

Not rocket science.

cringe pic small wrists and gamer headphones
ngmi

fucking kek
>that pencil neck

A DYEL retard at that

idk I got girls before I was fit, after getting fit I just get more open mires, especially at work. It's mostly old ladies and old men complimenting my arms and shoulders but occasionally my boss will grab my arms and act like she's just trying to horseplay and she might fuck around and get this dick soon.

is that a woman?

I tried being fit and I didn't get a gf until I bloatmaxxed. My gf said she likes that I'm thick and am big and strong enough to protect her.

why does his back look so feminine?

IMHO, it's the neck that kills it. His back isn't that bad.

Cringey

Yes just got mired at the gas station for neck and traps

diamond player

Yeah but only is you're actually fit. Busted my ass to get shredded and for the first time in my life I had girls at the beach just flat out approach me. But if you're some bloat fag or skinny fat retard they don't want any of that shit.

hardstuck retard

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yes.

I literally thought that was some thin varbie

The increase in testosterone will make you more socially adroit so you'll know what to say to women, op.

Looking better physically - like height, wealth, face, teeth, grooming, style, race, etc. - always helps.

Its not the whole equation, though. And unlike for men - we invented the term butterface - weopmen dont just fuck guys because they have a good body.

Although, if you get very lean, your facial aesthetics usually improve mightily, so now youve got TWO reasons why youre not a loser. Come up with a thrid, and she just might fuck you