Firefighting as Any Forums

Is firefighting a good career to go into that compliments a Any Forums lifestyle? Most firefighters I see are huge/ripped.

Attached: FBIAH5gXMAcZ-nG.jpg (700x525, 118.6K)

if you're okay with being poor then yes. it's a good career for people wanting to live a just life.

You will get shitty chronic injuries but plenty of time to work out, nap, and eat.

my cousin blew his back out before he was 30 as a fireman. rescuing fatties from burning buildings all day surely isn't all it's cracked up to be

no firefighting sucks and their training is stupid and just a bunch of cardio shit and also your allowed to hit on the hot firewomen in their hot outfits it’s bullshit they failed me for no reason

Probably is cool, idk, where I live, to become an actual firefighter you need to either be born into a family of firefighters or have tremendous luck backed up by spending few years in the voluntarily firefighters (unpaid, you don't eveb get health insurance)

Yeah fatties cripple thousands of firemen, to say nothing of all the paramedics, rescue workers, hospital orderlies, and nurses. They are absolutely sub human and should be left to die.

Are they right, is it better to be a tiny little yellow bugman so you can crawl through crevices?

Attached: seethe.jpg (1080x1778, 827.68K)

hahahaha even in this photo the chinks get mogged

Attached: 1652722743743.jpg (1728x1152, 353.38K)

seems like being a cop but even worse pay, what's not to like? many days are boring and you go to the same area dealing with the same issues, but every once in a while is it actually exciting

at least you don't have the risk of getting shot at, or have to shoot people

it's closer to being a paramedic than a cop. you'll be spending a lot of your time performing basic medical care, and when ambulances are called firefighters will go as well- the first to get there will start the medical care, and the extra muscle may be needed for lifting people and such.

>poor

It’s a near 6 figure job starting where I live, working 10 days a month.

>tallest and biggest one is a chink
w-whitebros...it's over

They are massively overpaid here (US) and they have a lot of time to work out. Yet I’ve never seen one who was in good shape. At best thay ‘I go to the gym three times a week but I eat like shit and drink every day’ look lots of middle aged American guys have

tallest and biggest one is the one in the middle, a white dude.

damn the only thing ricedicks have going for them is brains and you cant tell he's pushed back so he appears shorter?

ricedickbros.... its over....

>Is firefighting a good career
No.
If it was all about rescuing hot girls in the middle of their bath and cats stuck on trees, then sure, but just as some anons already said, it's mostly fat and unhealthy people.
Also, in enviroments such as OP's pic, the homoeroticism is real.

Is that a kid division in the back?

the best fit job you can have is one that lets you work from home

>low stress
>get to eat food from your own kitchen instead of some hastily made shit or fast food
>can get lots of sleep due to not having to drive anywhere
>saves tons of time so you can go to the gym or workout at home during work downtime

if you arent working at home you aren't going to make it

Attached: 1563654790145.jpg (1080x1256, 59.83K)

>b-but he’s pushed back s-so he appears smaller!
Lmao cope and seethe, whiteoid

The tallest one is the 3rd from the right who’s a chink

I’m Latino so I don’t have a fight in this but your cope is so cringe I had to call it out

im asian and frankly it's obvious the one in the middle is the tallest.

>i-i-i'm just going to ignore the reality of the picture by using greentext!

pretty cringe that you're coping. ngl. and don't latina women go on and on about white colonizers fucking them? ouch. i may be asian but at least im not some beaner lol

He's not the tallest or the biggest.

>he’s standing in the back so he looks smaller
>the OP pic where the chinks are also standing in the back doesn’t count though!

Attached: A042065A-2D32-4EBA-B72B-C9DA731CC93D.jpg (137x137, 7.63K)

I applied to be a fireman last christmas and it was kind of shit

>already finished basic EMT studies and figure since it’s connected to fireman shit I would try it ouy
>gotta run 3km in 13:15, managed it in 14:10 the first time which made me eligible for a retake
>trained my ass off for 2 weeks and got it on 13:14 my second try
>go to the next stage which is just general fitness and stuff like applying practical knowledge of tools as well as a smoke dive simulation
>ace all the fitness shit and fumble around a bit in the smoke diving thing but thought I did well
>couple days later get a phone call
>”Sorry bro you don’t have the kind of confidence we’re looking for in smoke diving situations”

I even asked specifically before the smoke diving exam what would fail a participant but they just decided to not mention that you’re supposed to be a gigachad

Attached: tfw.jpg (600x339, 18.66K)

Don’t fall for the wfh meme. I’m here to tell you that there is nothing fun about working inside sitting at a little computer for 10 hours a day. It’s the absolute worst.
The ideal would be working outside all day owning your own trade business and being able to take the jobs you want, ideally working 4-5 hours per day
>t. Programmer trying to switch to a trade