I just ran for 1 hour without stopping for the first time in my life. I don't really have anyone else to tell

I just ran for 1 hour without stopping for the first time in my life. I don't really have anyone else to tell.
May I please have an "attaboy"?
What are your recent accomplishments Any Forums?

Attached: 20220516_135216.jpg (2992x2992, 2.01M)

Good job, running user.

Attaboy

Good job. Now go outside and do it for real.

>running on treadmill isn't real, doesn't count

Attached: 1651887762859.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

im skinny and if i run for more than 4 minutes I faint, so congrats.

i wish i had a treadmill at home, i fucking hate gyms

congrats bro, good job

Attached: 1629664071284.jpg (1559x1992, 1.45M)

I have seen this woman with a glass of another kind of beverage.

I used to run 10 km everyday when I was young, I used to weight 57 kg

Nice job bro
I can run for like 20 seconds before I’m winded

>I have seen this woman with a glass of another kind of beverage.

Lol what was it? A glass of wine? IDK who she is, she seems like a nice classy lady though.

Gj user, it's not often a flabby fuck like yourself lasts longer than a few minutes on a treadmill.. have you tried running on a hiking trail, it keeps it interesting and I don't notice the pain in my knees until the way down.

>weigh
>unit of mass
Europeans are legitimately retarded

Any Forums right here

Good job user i love you

>My weight is 558.6 Newtons
Much better indeed

Good job OP but do yourself a favour and start doing it outside instead. It will be better for your sanity in the long term if you plan on sticking with running. Running outside is much more rewarding, especially if you live somewhere nice that is close to the countryside

Yes, make sure you run shirtless to maximize vitamin D gains and show off your bod to the world.

I find it to be better for recovery as well because the inconsistent terrain doesn't lock you into a one single motion like treadmills tend to do. Less likely to have an overuse injury that way.

Lets fucking go user, last week i ran 10 minutes straight for the first time and felt great, i have always been scared to run since i weight 105kg but felt fine going at 7.3mph.

T'was semen.

The first 10-20 minutes is the worst. After that the high gets in and you can go for a long time.

I’m here to get fit bro
Not every poster on every fitness forum has been working at it for years

I live in Ireland. I have ran along Salthill Prom in the sun and still much prefer on a treadmill.

Attached: 1651294928268.jpg (700x600, 118.88K)

good job, but running is pointless

I find If relax my calves and squeeze my glutes, there's a lot less initial pain. It's like my body needs to relearn how to run every session.

>t. obese

it does but it's worse in every possible way, running for an hour outside is far more pleasant and satisfying

I kinda got that when i was at 8 minutes, but i am worried about my ankles and what not since i am very heavy.

oh no

Did you just get here, cuz 20 seconds is abysmal. Get a jump rope or a bike if you're fat and start working on that cardio then move on to Couch 2 5K