Am I missing something, why is this guy getting a push?

Am I missing something, why is this guy getting a push?
He's a very bland, boring, technically sound wrestler. He doesn't wow or blow me away. He doesn't have a great look, he doesn't have charisma, and he doesn't have good mic skills.

Attached: 1631331182967.png (720x480, 385.07K)

Holy fuck dude just fuck off. You've been whining about Yuta since he went to NJPW, if you don't like him stop fucking watching our show

This is the first thread I've made about him, you retard.

good morning sir

>if you don't like him stop fucking watching our show

Attached: millions strong.png (540x540, 166.51K)

Our show? Fuck off you rapist

Attached: images.jpeg-9.jpg (614x480, 17.06K)

THE WORLD'S SMALLEST FLY CATCHER
WHEELIE YOGURT

Threads shitting on Yuta way predate him flopping on New Japan

E-chad here. He's honestly the best in-ring of BCC bar Danielson. His promos need work, but he hasn't plateaued like Mox.
I wouldn't call this a push. He was just fed to JAS like everyone else in that pissant company. Like when Vince built Riddle to fight Roman in old-Fed.

AEWtists are allergic to people having personalities they just want fake looking cooperated matches

You're schizophrenic if you don't realize the number of threads about Yuta have skyrocketed since his match with Mox and excursion to Japan.

You're also just clearly fucking lying.

>bland
>boring
Why do you have to lie?

Attached: 1658864703191937.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

>since his match with Mox
Yeah, no shit. That's when he entered the map and people started mocking him. People that watched New Japan like me mocked him during his excursion because of how much he flopped in it, but I'm pretty sure this thread is just made by the same guys that started making threads mocking him after his Mox match. So it's weird you'd blame it on the later and not the former.

Something like this soils whatever image Tony is trying to create for these guys, horrible.

>blame it on the later

GOOD MORNING SIRS

no fucking shit the people bitching about Yuta are literal E-pajeets

>mild criticism of one aspect of aew? IT MUST BE THE EDRONES REEEEE
why are they like this. they can’t handle any criticism at all without having a meltdown about their bogeyman

>if you don't like him stop fucking watching our show
Well user thats the problem. An awful lot of people have stopped watching your fucking show to the point its getting canceled.

Attached: 1659535926933461.gif (220x287, 562.68K)

cringe

Kino callback to Kenny's Sissyboy Slap Fights

tony khans self insert

Go to sleep yuta

Yup. What I don't get Daniel Garcia. Is he fucking tony or what.

He's the kind of guy AEW likes - small, non-threatening, twinkish, little personality, asian and a "good worker".

It all goes back to Dave. He convinced people that the be all, end all of wrestling is not to draw money, but to have good matches. And his idea of good matches is little flippies doing highspots and dangerous moves at a fast pace. They go to these events and see the crowd get into these matches, but what they forget is that these aren't normal crowds. They are crowds made up of internet fans who aren't interested in faces, heels or other basics of wrestling, they just want flips. And if there were tens of millions of these people, then it wouldn't be a problem, but there's not enough of these fans to do big numbers, so you are appealing to a minority while turning off the majority.

Getting these people out of that mindset is extremely difficult. Dave's been watching for 40 years. He doesn't get it and he is seen as the ultimate guide as to what's good and what isn't. These people then go on various sites, copy his opinions then shut down, ban and outnumber people who do get it, so these opinions keep spreading.

The hope is that AEW continues to push people like Yuta and Garcia, see it fail and figure it out. In some ways this is already the case as people like Janela, Kiss, The Dark Order and Marko Stunt are either gone or relegated to shows nobody watches. Kris Statlander stopped pretending to be an alien and Miro stopped being a gamer. But, they also have Regal now and while he might be able to find people who are good in the ring, he has 0 talent for finding people with marketable looks, promo skills and personality while keeping a strong rep as a talent scout.