REMINDER: 8 Hours until AEW is officially cancelled

Warner Discovery is expecting to officially announce the cancelllation of dozens of shows during their earnings report this afternoon

Tick-tock :)

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-083535_Chrome.jpg (958x541, 144.28K)

>Dynamite goes boom

Attached: 1642977572608.jpg (597x444, 48.53K)

BAH GAWD THAT'S MEGAMINDS MUSIC

They said they're only canceling scripted shows. Unlike WWE, Dynamite isn't scripted and is their number one show on Wednesdays.

SOS
TRANNYMITE IS BLOWING
SOS
E-CHADS KEEP WINNING

Kek the shitposting will flood the board if this actually happens. I can easily see another channel picking them up, but I wonder how pissant of a channel it will be. Also would be nice to get rid of the cursed TNT title.

Cope

Is Spike TV still around?

Technically yes, they're Paramount. Also has the Paramount+ network. Owned by Viacom.

I'm thinking more Destination America or POP! TV

Make sure to keep this thread bumped for the next 8 hours so we can laugh at OP when nothing happens

They are not canceling dynamite you fucking tard. It's their biggest show and cost nothing to produce

Keenly await them announce the cost-cutting was to secure a massive rights fee rise for the #1 show on cable on Wednesdays - AEW Dynamite.

COME ON
SOS
THESE TRANNOIDS ARE SEETHING
SOS
XEIR MALDING

Nah if anything roh is getting a tv show.

Good, frees them to get a better deal on a even bigger network. copE dimwits

We know, user. It's just shitposting. Stop being a mark.

Nah I can see them giving it the axe now they've seen that nobody respects AEW and it's considered cringe. Discovery only want respectable properties on their networks

It's over for AEW
>no game
>no milly
>no banger
>no wanger
>no show

ya cancelled, bitches!

This. We just like lying. It's based.

Attached: 1657931422153.jpg (1170x389, 223.76K)

>worked

I want aew cancelled for two reasons
>toby khans melt down
>everyone sucking hunners dick on twatter