How many chin-ups can you do?

How many chin-ups can you do?

Attached: 92C78CE1-787C-47C7-B979-A91D952BF394.jpg (750x826, 295.94K)

JANNIES

Attached: 6AE5CDD3-F9F4-4C4D-A86D-80490729E42B.jpg (600x734, 89.18K)

*pap pap pap*

oh guess daddy dead
now I'm your daddy

This is fitness related

When you post on Any Forums and haven't made an off topic twitter screencap thread in 6 minutes

Attached: 1EWO9K.jpg (477x640, 111.83K)

Most I’ve done is 25

This thread is about chin-ups retard

Attached: F0328E25-C77D-49B9-9F89-A54C05B91020.jpg (750x795, 286.54K)

Ill snap this dyel mofo's back and proceed to breed his daughter

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YO

Attached: 70399B99-8B2F-4CC9-85A3-C6F6E0684543.gif (330x330, 344.09K)

I have an 18 year old fwb now and I'll have an 18 year old fwb in 5 years.

I can about 10 in a row. Not impressive, but it seems the general population cannot do a single chin up at all.

SHE WAS ONLY AN ADULT YOU SICK FUCK

sounding desperate

>he knows what he's doing
what is he doing?

Attached: 1651420510867.png (700x700, 362.43K)

getting legal prime pussy

>he knows what he's doing
by saying that he's basically admitting he's thought about doing the exact same fucking thing. fuck off lmao fucking young women is perfectly normal.

I'm still in college and if I had a penny every time I heard an 18-year old talk about wanting to fuck some guy 10+ years her senior, I could probably buy my own uhhh something expensive uhhh

Im 28 and fucking a 19 year old, is that bad?
>28 years old
>fairly fit, decent looking, comfortable working class 70k/yr job
>diagnosed aspie and really shy
>using bumble, get a handful of matches a week, not a ton, but a few
>been on like a dozen "dates", can always sense a woman's confusion/disappointment when they meet me in real life and im so quiet and strange
>one girl told me "omg you even walk like you are shy haha"
>never been on a date that I enjoy, always just wish I had stayed home or gone to the gym, usually stop talking after than
>match with some kina chubby 20 year old "scene girl" type with a pretty face and fairly attractive body
>go on a coffee date with her and a walk after
>shes really "quirky and cute" despite the obvious red flags
>feel really comfortable talking to her and actually have a good time and feel happy when she texts me (normally when people text me i feel a sense of dread and its like a part time job thinking of a reply)
>gave me a "tour" of her room while on video chat yesterday and it is LITERALLY that fembot meme (she lives with her mom)
>planned a second date for a pick nick in the park later that week

cont.

Attached: D0YonZGU0AAPsQn.jpg (1200x720, 211.48K)

>go on my second date with a girl off bumble
>she claims to be "on the spectrum" and I am a total aspie, but I obv didnt tell her
>we're both spilling our spaghetti, cant make eye contact with each other, and visibly awkward
>got take-out and had a picknick in the park cuz I dont do bars anymore and she is under 21
>not planning on having sex, should be easy to avoid cuz im terrible at dating, she seems really shy, and I honestly enjoy handholding more than fucking usually desu
>were laying on our blanket long after eating and just looking at the stars chatting, laughing, things are going really well, feels wholesome and kind
>shes resting her head on my belly, asks me to take off my belt cuz its uncomfortable for her
>she takes it giggles and says "wanna see something cool, let me see your hands"
>she uses my belt to tie my hands to a junglegym on a playground at 1AM, let her do it cuz it was fun and we were goofing around playfully
>she unzips my pants and grabs my wiener
>"haha good joke, thats enough" trying to play it cool
>she puts her mouth on it
>bust IMMIDIATLY cuz I havent fapped in 5 months, like literally in 4 second flat
>got coom on my underroos
>fingerblast her on the tube-slide before dropping her back off at her moms house
>come home slam some preworkout, and go to the gym at 3AM and try to lift away the shame
>Hit a new PR on my seated OHP even though I had eaten a bunch of garbage earlier in the evening

t-thanks guys

We have a third date planned over at my house later this week where she wants to cook us steaks and watch a movie,,,she also sent me a bunch of bondage stuff she wants me to learn to tie and do a bunch of pretty vulgar(borderline CNC type stuff ) sexual things to her

What it do bros?

Attached: a2405824177_10.jpg (1200x1200, 466.1K)

sound like a horrible BPD slut, hit it and quit it. Also lol at your hairtrigger.

Bad story.

this is why I lift, I will break her fathers spine and take what is mine

Living the dream. Knock her up as soon as you can.

>some kina chubby 20 year old
my man is slamming a hamplanet here

I don’t get why guys go for 18 year old pussy. They have no fucking clue what they’re doing and are boring as fuck. I’m 25, and I barely even bother with 23 yo. Best sloppy toppy I’ve ever gotten was from a girl on her 30th birthday lmao

Attached: F530A787-A30F-4465-AC57-8FF4A5456BAC.jpg (1124x1500, 545.37K)

18 year old girls are nicer to look at.

>Thinks teen hopping from prime pussy to prime pussy is "desperate"

Bitter roastie detected

Its 100% true I swear on my life

shes def chubby but not really fat, she has a really pretty face and her body is hot when clothed at least, like she knows how to dress and wears it well
Granted in 5 years im sure she will not look so good

Cumming fast is actually alpha and an evolutionary advantage

Attached: a0529726240_10.jpg (849x860, 120.18K)

I would destroy that man in seconds. I wouldn't do the courtesy head stomp after he goes out because I would still plan on banging his daughter.

prettier and easy to fuck

You just suck at training the dumbass teenies. If you had patience and talent you could turn a naive gullible slut into your own personal sex slave.

Get her pregnant. Lock that shit down. Otherwise she will move on because of roastie culture. She still might but at least you will have a kid.