Nutritionfacts.org, dr. michael greggor is about to tell us how to prevent hairloss

with food.

:/

i went vegan/pescatarian for the past 5 months because of this man. if his anti-hair loss stack isnt as good as derek's from Moreplatesmoredates i'm going to start eating beef liver.

Attached: hair_loss.png (1075x811, 449.3K)

I don't think it worked well for him

do you really expect to revert decades of mucus and acidic waste from wrong foods in a week? do you expect an overstimulated endocrine system to suddenly function overnight after stopping the stimulants?(hormones from animal products, coffe, white sugar etc)

do you expect to have a clean and functioning bowel after years of abuse through the wrong foods?

If anything a wholeplantbased diet will reverse your disease and shitty body just slightly faster then you wrecked it. so expect decades. unless you have a fasting-focused lifestyle, and even then it takes ages.

disease and health doesnt come or go overnight folks. its built meal by meal, day by day.

hormones from dairy is fucking negligible you brainlet. Meanwhile the fibre in beans can tear up your stomach if you are sensitive to it.

That's not Dr. Gregor? If so holy shit veganism is worse than I could ever have imagined.

a cows estrogen is ok in a human body? you want manboobs and acne? by all means, go drink your puss-laden estrogen filled cowtittymilk. ultraprocessed crap. extremely inflammatory and filled with cholesterol. a few molecules from plastic when ultrapausterized.

why the fuck would anyone wanna drink milk or eat cheese(fermented cowpuss) again?

So is milk bad or not wtf Any Forums?

its literally the WORST shit to ever put in your body hands down

estrogen in one liter of milk is 1/10000th of your own endemic production of a man. OMG MILK SO ICKY YUCKY you sound like a fucking woman.

>preventing hair loss
>balding

NAH

Whole Milk is a source of calories.
It contains large amounts of protein, fat, and carbohydrates as well as other micronutrients. Good/bad depends on your tolerance for dairy.

this doctor has been vegan a good portion of his life and he looks like a fucking ghoul

oy vey goyim eat the goyslop

>Yea dude, so like, I heard when you, like, heat the milk up to kill bacteria it totally turns it into plastic!

You don't even know what pasteurization is. How does someone as stupid as you manage to survive this long?
Society is too forgiving and needs to start issuing IQ tests to determine who survives the yearly retard purge.

Seriously anons, please give me some tips to prevent hair loss, red pill me on it if you have to I beg of you

hrt

Seriously user I'm fucking desperate

Milk is good, guy clearly only gets his milk research from vegan Twitter users

Take the bald pill and grow a sick beard in its place user

I actually can do that, my beard grows fast and easy in all spots
But I don't want to, I love my hair like you wouldn't believe. Please give me some tips to keep my hair on my head

Finasteride or any other DHT blocker (Dutasteride/RU58841)

I will look into DHT blockers but I won't take pills that make my penis stop working user

Accept it and don't be such a faggot you pussy. Like over half of men go bald.

So this is what natty lifting gets you.

No, I love my hair, and that doesn't make me a homosexual

Sadly this is the only stuff that works right now. Using only Minoxidil could buy you some time but sooner or later DHT miniaturization will catch up and you'll end up losing the hair anyway.

user I'm only 24 and I can already notice more hair on my hands whenever I wash it. I'm not being ironic I'm literally trying to start preventing as soon as I can. I already noticed my hair line receding, luckly my hair is long enough to hide the hair line. How long would you say that I have considering my age? Should I wait more on DHT then to avoid miniaturization too early?

Most plant foods are hell on your guts, the only ones that are okay are fruits. Vegetables, legumes, and grains really fuck your guts up. Human body was never designed to eat these things, the human body was only designed to eat meat and fruit.