Why do so many men have tits these days? Is it the birth control in the water or the something in the food?

Why do so many men have tits these days? Is it the birth control in the water or the something in the food?

Attached: FSwXjxoWAAAmD9C.jpg (960x720, 107.28K)

Sedentary lifestyle plus fat

Being fat. Especially during puberty.

Goyslop

So, what about the time before everyone ate high fat diets and exercise wasn't a thing?

Most middle-aged men look preggos

Probably all the hormones they put to make all the food. We likely have no idea how any of this stuff really works or it's long term side-effects.

It's simply fatness. People were pretty skinny fat in the 40's but they always had undershirt/suit shirt combos that act to hide it. In the 50's there was a big thinness trend and you never saw big jiggle tits much. Tits are a common fat storage place for everyone. It's more rare to see a guy who only stores it on his belly. If you are a tits fat storer that is just a sign you are meant to stay a little leaner

Exercise was always "a thing". Why "exercise" is so common now is because it's a foil against our easy lives which we are finding is wretched on our bodies.

Do they?

>something in the food?

Yes. Calories.

No it wasn't until the 20th century and it was mostly a past time of upper classes and medical discoveries in America. Traditionally people assumed the more you used the body the more it would simply wear out, this why the upper classes would labor as little as possible as to not mongrelize with the lower the classes.

and boredom, life is hella boring now.
Those middle aged men have let themelves go, it's easy to do.
this.

Im one of those men. Im going to get gyno surgery soon. This shit has ruined my confidence for most of my life. I need to restart my health and body image.

Attached: 5142.jpg (225x225, 6.84K)

>and boredom, life is hella boring now.
It's going to get "Hella" spicy soon. Don't you worry, brother.

Attached: Screenshot_20211215-150140.png (760x753, 770.07K)

I had hyperprolactinaemia once due side of a medication I took as a teenager, anti-psychotics due to school yard fights. Since then I've had titties.

Apparently, if punch the wrong kid in the face you get turned into a tranny as a punishment.

Attached: 1649939575614.gif (600x712, 1.32M)

kys, never been fat all my life, still got gyno
didnt do this one either
probably it, plus the extremely bad sleeping cycle

Spicy as in even more depressing and boring till we live in pods?
Sounds about right in this day and age lol. Are you cute?

Maybe if the trannies win, us boobros will finally be accepted.

Attached: 1651657452260.jpg (600x755, 128.68K)

People, especially Americans, from a young age are fed a hideous cocktail of corn syrup, anti-depressants and other pills, and basedbean products. This is why I think people are generally getting uglier and more disturbing to look at. I see tons of grown men with big floppy breasts today which I didn't see decades before.

Attached: a1fa783cc4bf689658513f1c2e159d42.jpg (564x1003, 84.9K)

>Being fat. Especially during puberty.
this
Don't ever let your sons get fat, the consequences will be with them for the rest of their lives

>tfw titty monster
Ugh

Attached: Red top.jpg (1600x1200, 427.3K)

If I eat sugar it goes straight to my tits. Any other food causes me to gain weight everywhere but sugar adds it exclusively to my tits.