How do I get rid of the dark circles around my eyes...

How do I get rid of the dark circles around my eyes? I sleep 8 hours a day and have no problem with energy but the circles are just there

Attached: 1584686033693.jpg (640x701, 100.8K)

Makeup

It's genetics mang
Also I've found most people (including myself) with them has a history of sitting 8+ hours in front of the monitor grinding out vidya

Does sitting in front the the monitor for too long really cause this?

stop blue lights, stop rubbing your eyes, drink more water
also, check /fa/ for skincare if needed

dark circles are aesthetic if you're lean and not a roidtranny

No they aren't, they stick out like a sore thumb

cope

STOP eating seed oils
STOP eating refined grains
STOP eating refined sugars

REEEEEEEEEEEE why are there so many different answers? surely this can't be this complicated

i do none of those things, drink a lot of water, sleep well and i still have dark circles under my eyes

it's either the lifestyle that is bad or you need skin care

the real redpill is this as long as you're physically healthy and well groomed then dark circles look good

>it's either the lifestyle that is bad or you need skin care
can you break it down for me? aside from poor sleep what else can cause dark circles? could it be deficiency in some vitamins?

show me a picture of someone with dark circles that looks good

>could it be deficiency in some vitamins?
I don't know much about this, but it may be a cause
>Blue lights (phone, computer etc...) makes your eyes tired
>hydration is one of the keys to many problems, you may not be drinking enough
>rubbing your eyes can cause dark circles as the veins under it are very thin and can pop out easily, making it look dark, something along those lines

if the problem lays somewhere else, you can try skin care products or check with a dermatologist

Try both getting more sunlight and fasting. I've noticed a difference doing this.They won't go away over night and they're probably related to another problem.

yeah sunlight too, vitamin D is very important for your body

stay here with me user

Attached: bags.jpg (1277x302, 59.13K)

STOP SUCKIN DICK

If it's genetic then only skin care (aka makeup) can save you. Lack of sleep makes it worse, but some people simply have them.

It's gonna be ok. Take this prescription with you. Go outside. Enjoy summer and all the sunlight you can. Get the blood moving into your body again. Check back in a few weeks.

Eyedrops, eye cream.
Alternatively stop looking at screens an hour before sleep.

Prescription for what user?
Its heading into winter in my country