HOW TO STAY YOUNG AS TOM CRUISE?

Attached: F9FD01E4-8106-4A27-B178-69F38BA0762E.jpg (750x916, 109.09K)

skin and hair make you look young or old. just take care of both.
hair: min, fin, dye if needed
skin: tret, moisturizer, spf
that's it. and good genes above all else

Inject stem cells under your skin

I would add retinol to face, that shit has been making me look a few years younger and wrinkles started to disappear.

tret is prescription level retinol. It's the most studied and most proven to slow signs of aging. Can try every serum and compound under the sun, none hold a candle to tret. retinol is a good substitute tho if you don't want to get a prescription

You need wise jaw, dark eyebrows, full lips and decent skin genes

scientology

Oh, I think they don't prescribe you tret here if you aren't 50 or something, which is why i wasn't thinking about it. Thanks for letting me know, user. Maybe I can use some other sites to pick it up.

It's called hundreds of thousands of dollars in face lifts, nose jobs, botox as well as creams, maintenance, diet. The other guy is a normal human who's accepted aging. Tom only looks good on screen because he's caked in makeup. If you saw him in person up close you'd see the scars and marks and wrinkles

fin+tret master rice
do you apply the moisturizer before or after the tret, though? and is spf even required if you don't go outside / wear a panama when you do?

Blood of children and adrenochrome

tret works best on a dry face so I use it ~10 mins after cleanser then let it set in for a few mins then moisturizer on top. Some people mix tret with moisturizer to dilute it a bit since it can be quite harsh but once your face adapts to your current concentration that shouldn't really be necessary. Moisturizing first would just dilute/buffer it anyway so I wouldn't bother doing that.
I honestly don't even worry about spf because I use tret at night and don't have a lot of direct sun exposure and I even live in southern California.

Stay away from the sun as much as humanly possible, just like a vampire.

Children's blood
No joke
Or that rare spider blood

Manlet genes and ofc the sacred Manlet rituals

probably this

>skin and hair make you look young or old
once heard/read Cruise special hairdresser uses some banana goop on his hair

Attached: keanu.jpg (500x557, 120.74K)

Will it make me look as youthful and fresh faced as muh Derek user?

thetan energy of course

Attached: tommy.jpg (402x944, 101.36K)