LIVERKING is most likely natty

he made a good argument that there is no purpose to eat vegetables. no one one the logan paul couch show could name a single reason why eating vegetables is legit. there are peptides in the meat that aren't made in labs. you've

Attached: wow.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

I've what, user?

Attached: 1651959278984.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

>I've what, user?
i didn't feel like writing anymore

Oh shit? You mean the scientific geniuses that are Logan Paul and his lackeys couldn't think of a reason to eat veggies? I guess liver king is natty after all.
Fucking retard. Imagine getting your information from Logan Paul of all people. Seek help.

colon cancer seems like a reason idk

haha, no he's not

old skin, wears hat to hide balding, yup 100% natty

You need to seriously reevaluate your life if you give a fuck about any of these people.

the only vegetables worth eating are root ones

Logan Paul is really smart desu he's posted tons of informational fitness content

First, at this point I see Logan Paul as a cringy humam being. How he talks, thinks, the fucking show his life has become.
In second, probably yeah, the guy is natty, but no single reason for eating vegetables? What levels of retardation these people have reached?

Attached: 1642812876113.jpg (680x680, 58.15K)

He's a natural retard, I would not let that spook into my house without making him put on some clothes like goddamn

yes I liek turnips and carrots and garlic and onion and ginger

Weak b8

this

>he made a good argument that there is no purpose to eat vegetables
first world countries have more health issues because people are eating far too much meat. fat indigestion ruins your gut microbiome

Is this the new vegan talking point?

I understand if they had gut problems from eating too little veggies but too much meat? Yeah that sounds like bs, your gut bacteria would adapt to that as long as you eat healthily.

If he say he natty, he natty? Who wouldn't trust a dude who just eats liver? lmfao y'all niggas dumb as ____ I'm a nigger, dude just eat liver lmfao y'all niggas dumb as ____ He got that chink in his eye so he can get away with it lmfao y'all niggas dumb as ____ he likes eating liver (he ate red meat last year) He got this chink in his eye like he ate liver (he ate red meat last year) I won't lie, he's just one nigger. lmfao y'all niggas dumb as ____ He loves fat and fat will never be your friend. lmfao y'all niggas dumb as ____ There is nothing that can't be done lmfao y'all niggas dumb as ____ They have to kill eachother because that was a dumbass nigger's job and it was his b*tch. His ass looks like it was going to be a whore nigger's job lmfao y'all niggas dumb as ____ he loves white women but he only has brown skin. he's a bad mongrel, but he has one friend nigger nigger nigger nigger lmfao y'all niggas dumb as ____ we have to be real niggers

cheaper source of vitamins A, E, and K than meat. can combine with potatoes and eat for years before you need b12

>name a single reason why eating vegetables is legit
Here genius, sulforaphane, look it up
>Claims Natty
That’s why it’s termed “fake Natty” you dumb nigger. It’s literally his career and identity now of course he roids if it pays off.
> first world countries have more health issues because people are eating far too much meat. fat indigestion ruins your gut microbiome
Even further beyond retarded take than OP. I don’t even know where to start. But just to list a few... processed refined bleached grains and sneed oils and sugars as syrups, factory farming and meat fed with grains and trash not grass, excessive sugar, fat coming from pufa’s and trans instead of Natty sources, antibiotics handed out like candy by lazy board-educated “physicians”, lack of exercise, lack of sunlight, micro plastics, xenoestrogens, artificial additives, excessive pesticide use in commercial gmo crops where it can be, plastic or lead water pipes and water with fluoride and oestrogen from birth control piss, and on top of that death of the human spirit.

you're a retard.