Tranny at gym ruined my day

>Go to the gym
>start doing my normal workout routine
>go towards dumbbell racks to do dumbbell shoulder press
>see that one bench is empty >go sit there
> a tranny looking women comes up to me and tells me she needs to workout and to move my bench
>I say okay
> I start moving my bench but there are weights beneath the bench so I have to move them first
>she grows impatient and starts saying she needs to do her workout
>I get more uncomfortable and take even more time
> she kicks my bag and water bottle and starts doing stupid lunges
>I get really angry but decide to not say anything as It is clear she is unpredictable and not right in the head
>saw two guys laughing with each other behind me

I guess I just have to change gym now

Attached: 74178E02-41DB-4CB5-B639-78277A584FEC.jpg (900x504, 161.04K)

You just let a tranny boss you around.

What was I supposed to do? Crush it’s skull? Call her a freak?

>get really angry but decide to not say anything
get the fuck outta here

Attached: 138574-full.png (200x150, 39.53K)

>not just passive aggressively saying "okay bro", "whatever bro" and watching """"her"""" seethe

Tell it you are a paying customer and to fuck off.

>she complains to gym at I was being transphobic
>get in more trouble

I would but it was clear that she was unpredictable and lacked mental stability. She probably could have started a fight.

And? You were afraid of having a discussion with a tranny?

And then it gets its membership revoked and you win.

>start a huge confrontation with a notoriously unstable sperg freak in an environment where whoever spergs out harder wins
>get embarrassed in front of the whole gym instead of a couple bros
Great idea. Proper response would've been to just confront him after he kicked the bag and bottle and tell him to stop being a cunt, then go about your day

Attached: don't be a cunt.png (342x314, 118.78K)

I live in UK and they will take tranny’s side no matter what.

>Got bullied by a train.

Welp time to kill yourself. You must be dyel as shit.

Lol, excuse making to be a pushover puss.

No. The tranny clearly initiated the conflict. As someone else said, you must be dyel as shit.

go back to discord

>No
lmao does that ever actually do anything when you say it? The guy's telling you how it is and you're going to have to deal with it.

Yeah, I started gym recently and I am 160 lbs at 6’2 and look 16 so I am not really intimidating right now. Anyway I would have done the same if I was built like a tank.

>using her instead of he
troon detected be gone

Attached: 1234fghjkvbn567.png (1166x1384, 1M)

I am not sure if it was a tranny or just a ugly chick. She was also black.

Literally anything besides being a little bitch. Post body.

>living in a country where trannies unironically roam the streets and terrorize citizens
I kek'd, thank God for my post-communist shithole, we still have like 20 years

What would you have done? I didn’t wanna end those gym videos on youtube where some guy got into a fight with tranny.

LOL KNOW YOUR PLACE, SCROTE! If she wants you to move, you move.

SIMPLE.AS.THAT.

Attached: HPxYLYj13h.jpg (600x527, 171.24K)

>Pull out earbud
>Huh? Oh thanks, you have a good work out too :P
>Put earbud back in and start benching
>I don't even wear earbuds

Seriously, the bench was there, presumably in the bench spot, tell her to fuck off to the meme studio.

Yeah instead you're still an embarrassment at your gym and get walked all over by trannies. You could have said or done literally anything to not look like a bitch and all you can do is cope by pretending it was the right thing to do because muh cancel culture you scared faggot.

I've got 50 lbs on you, same height, and I wouldn't have escalated with the troon either. They are already messed up to begin with, and one acting like this is pumped up on adrenaline and ready to snap. I've been to jail a few times over acting on my pride, but I'm older now and I'm wise enough to know that this would not have ended well for you. The guys laughing were laughing at the entire situation, not at you. (Probably - in some neighborhoods they would be laughing at you, but you don't want to impress those guys or fall on their radar either.)

nobody :
cis people : haha trans are so mentally ill its funny
also cis people : wtf i just saw a tranny today my life is ruined im so depressed im NGMI

I don’t know anyone there. Some guys saw it who I will never meet again. Why risk things by escalating with someone who isn’t mentally stable?

dilate

I used to think these posts are bait but lately I’ve been seeing trannies uniornically post this shit. I advised anyone that sees shit like this to bully them as hard as possible

im not trans chud, i just respect women