Do you metabolismmaxx?

>drinking caffeine
>eating spicy food
>drinking cold water
>taking cold showers
>reduce processed carb intake
>getting In your cardio in the mornings

All of these provide small boosts for the amount of calories burned while idle

Attached: 1652506923149.jpg (320x410, 41.06K)

No I just eat what I want lift and have abs

Spicy and cold I knew about.

Hate caffeine tho..

Quick rundown of caffeine? I've read everything by now
>Don't consume caffeine
>Consume caffeine but cycle it
>Consume caffeine every day

No but I do the first four for fun

Just do what you want, drink coffee if you like the taste. Simple as

I'm only drinking decaf. If someone can show me that the benefits outweigh the downsides of caffeine I'll start drinking regular coffee again.

>He isnt cutting his creatine with DNP

NGMI

Not everything needs to be studied a thousand times, if you like coffee drink it, if you don't or feel worse while drinking it, stop. Fucking despise the mentality that everything has to be studied when you can just use your intuition, besides not everything is done for the sake of efficiency.

What are you even doing in this thread then? OP is clearly telling us about increasing metabolism, so yes this thread is about studying every little detail.

Calling you a faggot, faggot. OP is a faggot too but that goes without saying.
Jokes aside, probably good for weight loss because it curbs appetite and if you drink enough you will not want to eat. Heart rate gets heightened so you'll probably burn a few calories but probably not very significant. So in the end it probably doesn't matter much, just do what you want to

Meant for (You)
guess I'm a faggot too

I love coffee. I truly do. the smell, the taste, everything. when I have my first cup of the day the feeling is absolutely euphoric. I'd choose coffee over never cumming again if I had to make that choice. theres so many starbucks addicts at my work and they're shocked when I just have black coffee or coffee with milk. if I go somewhere and theres some complementary coffee that tastes like fucking poison and nobody is drinking it, I'll still be drinking it.

It is very tasty. I used to drink coffee black but found out that adding milk made it much easier for the stomach

Attached: 040dfd983c5a6d7f.jpg (746x757, 52.18K)

You forgot nicotine, it boosts metabolism up to 20%

Don't smoke or vape though, snus will do

Snus will fuck up your teeth though

Pure nicotine pouches work too

This, don't use classic tobacco snus that shit is nasty

Very devilish too since dosages are very high and you'll soon need 40mg at once to feel anything

sounds like i should pick up snus

I just placed an order to import 10 cans of snus to the UK where it's illegal. Dear my GCHQ handler do something about it you soft cunt. Guess what, you won't.