>phone picks up
>hear clapping noises
>*clapping noises stops*
>confused but continues the call
>hear “she’s busy bro”
>qt says “I’m with family will text you back”
>next day overhear her talking about birth control
>Mfw I never want to see her ever again
user I’m only 19 and I’m a virgin, I feel like a cuck if the reality is every qt in the gym has been fucked multiple times in their youth.

Attached: 062375E5-562D-4C1B-AC1A-73EAAD8AAE52.png (1070x601, 507.22K)

I wouldn’t answer the phone while I was “clappin” so I don’t believe your story

Anyways who cares? Women have always been more sexual then men. You just didn’t know because the internet didn’t exist.

OP i realize you have a irresistible urge to have sex and "be a man"
but realize that it doesnt matter, get a hooker, its going to be shit first time anyway, and that "the one" you are saving yourself for, you are going to break up and its going to be not important

get out of the negative feedback loop of valuing yourself from female attention and women might start actually liking you.

How? Both have exactly the same amount of sex. Every time a woman has sex, a man has sex as well.

Women don’t do anything thoughtlessly. They appear to but that is a carefully presented image, in reality they are very intentional with their actions.

She took YOUR call while having sex with another man. That is a classic sign that she is potentially into you. At least, you have a shot.

My advice? Go to her. Tell her how you feel. Tell her about the life you two could create together. Use one of those services that shows you what your children would look like; print them out and hide them in her desk, her car, her fridge etc. Scream her name while lifting, during every rep.

The future belongs to the bold, my friend. He who dares, wins.

One time I had this exact scenario happen when I was hanging out with my friend and her boyfriend was on the phone. I started packing a pack of cigs and he thought we were having sex. Thought I was going to get stabbed in my sleep.

I forgot to mention we later had sex a few weeks later

i think his point is that women love sex more than men

Things that never happened.

With her bf?

I meant this women have evolved to enjoy sex. Women who enjoy sex had more children and protection and resources. This is mens fault kek. Again who cares man? You should enjoy it too. Sex is one of the most important things in life and in any relationship. Stop hating it or being upset about it because it’s not gonna help you.

I will elect not to believe your larp. However who gives a fuck one more slut on earth if you don't want to fuck or talk to her then don't it's that simple.

Never happen an hero sage

I laughed so fucking hard at this, thanks breh

Can't tell if perfect bait, or of this is what happens when your entire perception of women is formed online

This guy gets it!

I talked to a gym girl one time and got completely embarrassed.
>be regular at the gym I go to
>always see this latina girl that is ok but don't really care for her
>one day she starts showing up with this other girl, short latina with a huge ass and decent body
>she smiles all the time and immediately love her smile
>they come constantly now
>one day doing deadlifts when I notice friend of girl is there and obviously waiting for deadlift platform
>finish up and tell her I'm done she immediately gets on the platform and starts setting up
>i brought over a bench to sit on between sets so sitting down collecting my shit before moving on
>look up and her ass is in my face as she's already immediately stiff leg deadlifting
>notice she's doing what i do and using papertowels to hold the bar so it doesn't slide
>she finishes, I stand up, she turns around and I ask if she's ever used straps before
>she walks past me, doesn't even look at me and shakes her head no while beelining it to the girls restroom
>people noticed I got the cold shoulder and feel like shit
>avoid her completely afterwards
After that I constantly caught her just looking at me even if we were on different sides of the gym. I still remember doing front squats and she straight up walked to the corner in my eyesight, put her back to the wall and had her entire body pointed at me and just stood there staring at me.

Cannot go wrong, solid plan

Women like persistence. You need to keep trying until she gives you an actual no. If you give up so easily you aren’t worth the effort, does that make sense? Girls do this sort of thing a lot because it helps them weed out losers.

So even if she likes you, she denied you to see if you’d try more then once. Now this is completely up to you. Some guys don’t want to deal with it and you don’t have too! Some guys love the chase and it makes them incensed. What works for some people doesn’t for others.

A small group of guys are banging all the women

Most women have sex with the same chads though. So for every average guy having sex, the average woman is having sex 10 more times, since 9 times out of 10 it's with a chad

Correct

Attached: 1652462931390.png (775x535, 291.09K)