Not a single hard punch is going to be thrown at this whole event, is it?

not a single hard punch is going to be thrown at this whole event, is it?

Attached: SOY.png (511x720, 712.07K)

Don't really care and certainly not paying for it. Tbe only people I know is Icuckzzz and Internet Comment Etiquette and they both cucked the fuck out ever since 2016.

Watching people who can't fight fighting is not as fun as it sounds, especially if there's barely any ill intention behind any of those shots

I just wanna watch the epic meal time guy just for the sam hyde meme

jesus i thought he’d look better that

Nah watching two retards fight without training is fun. But only if there are bad intentions involved and the fighters are going all in. This boxing event has all the signs of it just being pussy shit without any real fighting. Which is not only disrespectful for the sport but is also boring as fuck

He looks like a tall toddler

Why?

one look at his face and you'd know he's a softbody

This is a body of a man who has been not only training boxing but also lifting weights for an entire year. Either his genetics are pure shit or he really was only listening to his retarded wife.

I'm surprised how overly confident he seems. It'll probably be a huge blow when he gets slapped around.

child baring hips

is this going on right now? links?

He's going to win. All youtuber fights are fixed

what the fuck is this body? he is clearly in good shape but he looks strange

Remember that the average man looks worse than this

is /ourguy/ going to win?

Attached: 3MA0w9xqYB6hU0bp0NlJHo0qfYo.jpg (500x751, 45.81K)

>good shape
No he is not, he's skinnyfat and soft as baby shit with nary a developed muscle to be seen. Who even is this limp dick?

just you wait until Mr Hydes Baby Boy kills the Gay Grump

Attached: 277778951_539048397577425_7783982031053882332_n.jpg (1440x1785, 212.48K)

There's literally zero threads about the event there.

Oh shit I didn't know they were matched up against each other. He's going to kill Erin. Damn Im kind of hyped now you fucking jew.

He looks like that because his wife who also has an onlyfans decided to be his coach. As you can tell he the result is pretty shit

that one meal time dude is pretty big he might be able to put some power behind it if he knows what he's doing

>that blob
>good shape

He literally has ((burger)) belly from consuming too much beer and goyslop, he has ZERO muscle on his arms, small shoulders, no leg development whatsoever

wtf do you mean good shape

Sam actually did a good job with him there is a video on his channel with sam training him. His priority was instead of learning complex drills and combos to just work on the basics and his footwork while also trying to teach him to punch with mean intentions and desensitizing him to getting punched

Harley is like 60lbs heavier than him too

Sam is flatfooted af tho. Needs to be on his toes a lot more

No idea wtf this is, or who these people are. QRD?

Sounds good, I kinda feel bad for the other dude, he's like.. half a foot shorter.