One year of progress

Idubbbz has been training for this boxing match tomorrow for almost a year. What do you think his routine was and where did it go so wrong? To me this looks like a nutritional issue but also someone who exclusively did cardio.

Attached: 3AD97D59-28D0-43F1-9204-5669042E2748.jpg (1170x652, 697.76K)

fucking nothing?

Idubbbz loses by default for being a literal cuck.

Minx looking disgusted.

Is he fighting some literal who youtubefag?

Dr Mike (I don’t know who the fuck that is tho) it’s the guy on the right

>Filthy Frank left Youtube to pursue music since the site was going to screw him over
>H3H3 showed off his true colors as a complete kike
>iDubbbz admitting he's a spineless cuck after defending his wife when she made an Onlyfans
>was never really into Maxmoefoe but admittedly he seems to be doing okay for himself
I miss these guys. I would always watch their videos when I was in college.

Attached: 2en8re.jpg (497x385, 26.04K)

He and Harley will win

has he even been training? This is what he gets for having his gf as his personal trainer lmao

you sound like a massive faggot

his body reminds me of that meme pear shaped guy

He looks like he has the typical gamer physique, aside from sam hyde telling him to squat 2 plates so basically legs and skinnyfat

>the EpicMealTime/ALL THE STARS ARE HERE guy is gonna beat the fuck out of Egoraptor
Can't wait lol

Literally who?
Right guy is suckable.

he only squatted 1 plate in the video unless I'm remembering wrong

I’m looking forward to Harleys fight and that’s about it at the weigh in today he was 267lb and Arin was like 217lb so huge weight disparity.

Should've gone up against Ethan

Attached: qjohhyh3cp621.jpg (1076x1318, 105.58K)

He looks like he did 2 months of SS + GOMAD

He’s been “training” for about a year he’s been bragging about putting on 40-45 pounds of muscle

Why would he even take a picture of this? Does he think he looks good?

Suck my dick nigger

Don't forget being his personal nutritionist as well lol

That’s his opponent

Attached: 98163F62-7271-4303-93E3-A575CAB11CBC.jpg (1170x1153, 959.73K)

another victim of ss, dude literally looked better and more fit doing nothing and spraying his mouth with spraycan

He might be trying to support haes for males.

How exactly does SS+GOMAD cause this?

>eat in surplus
>get fat

Same dude

Yeah but boxing camp is brutal you’d think you’d burn excess pretty quickly

yeah i guess its an improper boxing camp
it would've been something like
3-5 miles in the morning
stretching and warmup
rope skipping
shadow boxing
pads
heavy bag
sparring
calisthenics

it's only brutal if u know the fundamental already

Ethan use to take a lot of goofy pictures in the name of satire. Like when James Charles uploaded a seductive faggy butt picture, he did the same with his disgusting dimply ass. I'm no liberal and not in the business of defending him, but it's a little weird how people use these pics as a "gotcha" when he's the one that posts them in the first place as a gag.

He's still a fat piece of shit though.

Say what you want about idubzz, I respect him for taking on an opponent bigger and stronger than him. As a little guy who always fought bigger people in highschool fights, I always root for the smaller guy.

>Bro

Idubz is gonna get his shit rocked unless the fight is rigged

kek

It's possible to outskill a bigger opponent in boxing if you have more experience but this Dr guy literally boxed for 10+ years and idubz just got a trainer for the first time last year.

RIP

not really, amateur shit comes down to whoever is more aggressive and throws better overhands

>I have no idea who any of these celebrities are that are always getting in boxing matches
Go on without me, young ones. The internet is not for old men like me.

Just looks like a guy who has trained natty for like 2-3 years. You don't start really getting much chest and upper body until after around 3-5 years I find.

yes, but from what I understand idubs and the other guy both have minimal training, so the bigger leaner guy has the advantage 10fold

I think this is literally the only fight on the roster I'm legitimately invested in I'm so excited to see Arin get his ass properly beat

i saw his stance and punching technique during a jeff's barbershop episode. i swear icuccckz is gonna get his shit rocked so hard in that fight it's not even gonna be funny. plus, what the fuck is that body comp, he looks like he barely even tried.

Attached: Screenshot_20220511_211351_com.instagram.android_edit_241143923399137.jpg (1080x1326, 149.52K)

I am gonna put money on Harley

Well everyone is a loser because they're doing the same dumb shit Jake Paul or whoever the fuck did the first one. It's a big money grab, so in all, the only lovers will be the viewers. That being said.
They don't take the training too seriously, because that would be work. They all will look like shit and they will all throw gay haymakers with no skill behind it. The sweet science is being mocked at this point.