My girlfriend, dog and I went hiking yesterday, it was awesome

My girlfriend, dog and I went hiking yesterday, it was awesome

Attached: 022AC8D7-3014-466C-9086-F5CEEC79A118.jpg (750x826, 804.7K)

You just know

I hate you

She’s trans btw

Looks awesome bro, what a beautiful mountain view

She looks pretty hot. Congratulations user.

She looks pretty cute, but a hike is a waste of exercise time. You could've done some running instead, user.

>He's never going to experience having his face sat on after his girlfriends undercarriage is fully fermented after a long hike on a hot spring day

It's not about the exercise, dingus.

Fractal lighting ?

wrong board, dude.
>>>out

Girlfriend looks pretty hot, location looks great I envy you OP

nice bro, glad you had a good time. I love hiking with my girl and getting in a quickie on a mountaintop

>t. Never been hiking

Know what?

>All it takes to be considered "hot" in America is to not be obese
Lmao, failed country

Have you virgins ever actually sniffed a sweaty unwashed pussy? It’s fucking nasty.
And this is coming from a degen who eats ass.

Correct, people who are in normal weight range can be considered attractive. Fatties are the only group of people who are objectively ugly. Why do you have an issue with that?

>All it takes to be considered "hot" in America is to not be obese
That stings because it is totally true

You can be a complete butter face but because you have a non obese body you're considered "hot" not even just "pretty" or "decent", straight up "HOT".
Secondly, most of your population is obese which is sad in an of itself

I love my achievable standards and see hot women everywhere because of it. Die mad about it faggot.

Yeah all the time. For like 15 years now I've been taking girls for hikes in the woods just to taste their musty pussies. Nectar of the gods if you ask me.

Butterfaces are based you retard if the girl is white and has a nice athletic body then whats the fucking issue, the reason why you're a sad virgin is because your standards are retarded and if you were to get a girlfriend who is an overall 10 you would see how utterly chaotic it is having a gf with a huge ego you dumb fuck

Why are you so negative you faggot stop crying

why did you reply to me, I said nothing about the level of attractiveness