Not even gigachad is safe

not even gigachad is safe

Attached: cavillet.jpg (1430x1997, 218.65K)

>tfw also 6'1
how do i cope...

Attached: its over.jpg (214x565, 30.11K)

He would be gigachad if he was 5 inches taller and had big hands, at that point he's literally unmoggable.

at 6'6 he would be kind of retarded and too intimidating, the perfect height is a tad bit below 6'4. But 6'1? It's literally over for this incel

>tfw 6'3
>basically never looked up at somebody in my life
>got new job at the start of the year
>coworker was former basketball player for my country, like 7 feet and jacked not lanky at all
>feel absolutely inferior when talking to him
Is this what manlets experience every day? Fucking brutal.

Left is a male to female tranny, right is a female to male tranny. Hormones can't change bone structure, that's why left is taller and right has tiny hands.

that just means u see your height as one of your main assets, which is much sadder than the manlets u think are sad for being short

Therapy x failure

Nah you're wrong, I never conciously took note of my height until I got mogged to death by this gigachad. I just imagine it must be rough being a manlet who is always looking up at other men. Talking to someone who is a full head above you is intimidating, doesnt matter who you are.
Nice cope attempt however.

>never consciously
spilled the beans already bro also im 6 2 before u start memeing who is coping here

you fucking idiot, you were a kid once too lmaooo

what a clown
t. 6'1 gigachad btw

p.s. 6'3 isn't that tall

Attached: 1537719311486.jpg (594x790, 120.02K)

The fuck are you even talking about
If you're not a shorty then why are you seething at a harmless oberservation

>you were a kid once too lmaooo
Whats your point?
>refers to himself as gigachad
Wew lad
Post body

Facial skin is getting so loose. Losing his jaw and it's becoming Big Ed mode

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 447.25K)

nah ur retarded bro ngl

my point is that you looked up to people all the time for at least a decade and yet you're acting all pompous pretending you don't know what its like

picrel is 2 years ago, natty btw

captcha was JWANK

Attached: postbody.png (334x802, 646.35K)

I didnt look up to people my age retard
Are you asking can a child be intimidated by an adult due to height difference? No shit
Good job on delivering though I kneel
Why 2 years ago tho

here, read you own post so I don't have to re-explain what you said

thx, old pic cuz I haven't been taking any pics

Ye sure buddy, men MOG other men by size, not by intelligence and(in turn) money... U should be feeling emasculated by ur boss..

I know what I said you dont make any sense
I was never height mogged by other kids

how do I get that woman to step on my balls?

>too intimidating
not a thing
Motherfucker if there was a button to be 8 feet tall, I'm sure a good amount of you guys would pick it

you said anyone, not other kids you nerd.
you understand exactly what I said, stop changing your statement

Most guys have never been around guys significantly richer than them, and to top it off - in the same room as hot as fuck women. It is the most overbearing mog you will ever experience (assuming they're not 30 years older than you).