I am in a cut and eat everyday 150g nesquick cornflakes with 300 ml milk which is 800 calories and still lose body fat...

I am in a cut and eat everyday 150g nesquick cornflakes with 300 ml milk which is 800 calories and still lose body fat am lean like never before.
How do you explain this ketotards? Muh insulin muh sugar

CICO my friends CICO

Attached: 07744C81-8ECC-475F-A9A7-B4D35EE998CE.jpg (2979x2979, 801.45K)

Thats me btw

Attached: 606ABE2F-88B5-42E9-B6BF-84EE2FEFF7C7.jpg (1580x2108, 842.33K)

Keto is a meme to troll white boomers and make them die earlier

Ill also buy goyslop like yours maybe once a month picrel. Just dont eat it every day and effects will be negligable

Attached: 6000201556616.jpg (460x460, 40.2K)

So as long as I hit protein and a calorie deficit I can eat as much sugar as I want?

Allegedly, try it and post results

Is this really you? I swear I've seen this pic elsewhere

Attached: PepeLookingOver.jpg (545x428, 35.59K)

For me, It's Froot Loops™

Attached: 91ZlvRAdYjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1105x1500, 314.71K)

Looking really solid. All you need more work on is forearms and chest otherwise you really don't need more size. I envy your physique.

>whole grain is le first ingredient!!1!!!11!
do jewish marketers really

Attached: 281.jpg (500x375, 20.7K)

Fun fact, Frosted Flakes has almost zero fat and when you add fat free milk, it still has no fat. Use this knowledge with care.

Unironically has fiber, a bunch of vitamins and is low in fat
If you use the carbs you eat then it's good

>chest
Why? His chest is good enough already
Bigger shoulders would take his physique to the next level

Thanks, yes forearms and traps are a weakness working on them. Normally my cheat is my strongest part but can’t train hard because of right shoulder injury fml

Attached: 514E5262-2034-4C1B-A2AB-B8E431CFE547.jpg (1241x1891, 461.59K)

Chest*

Just do more machines while injured and start with close grip bench when you're getting back into it and then ease into a wider grip. Wish you the best of luck user.

OP is a vegan. Anti-keto threads are vegans. Vegans steal photos from other people. Any photo not timestamped is fake, obviously.

Hope this helped.

>If you use the carbs you eat then it's good
Nah. Carbs are poison. Marathon runner Tim Noakes got diabetes from eating carbs.

How do you eat 800 calories of that a day?

I believe in cico too but don't you faggots also deal with the sugar crash and hunger afterwards? Whole grains and complex carbs eaten with veggies/protein/fats keeps you satiated longer, if you just eat shit like this you'll feel like roping in a few hours. Yeah OP you drank whole milk and not some shit plant/nut milk with added sugar but it's better to just drink milk with some oats or some whole grain bread and eggs with a salad like an adult.

Not a Ketolard, but I ask this genuinely.
How do you feel on a day to day? By that I mean physically, because in my experience (55 lbs lost via CICO), when I eat predominately sugar and carbs (on far too many occasions I've eaten my entire day's calories in cake frosting), I:
>Get headaches
>Feel sluggish
>Crave more food really badly (don't give in cause I ain't no bitch)
>Am even more irritable than normal
>Perform less well lifting and running
Is your experience different than mine? Or is your favorite cereal worth pushing through the effects? Would love to hear more, as picrel is me, and I think I'm only 15 lbs off from being what I'd consider lean.

Attached: Current.jpg (1094x1341, 314.36K)

>Whole grains and complex carbs eaten with veggies/protein/fats keeps you satiated longer, if you just eat shit like this you'll feel like roping in a few hours.
Cereal is whole grain now retard
If you can't feel satiated from it then you're a hopeless fatass

the caloric deficit part all makes sense to me, I'm just surprised you feel full only eating cereal

It's a vegan shilling globohomo goyslop. He's lying.

Attached: vegshill.jpg (929x953, 223.78K)

I eat eggs and butter for breakfast, meat before and after working out. Cope.
I need that shit. At least a bit sugar during cutting otherwise I can’t do it anymore.
My fastet glucose level is 70. I have excellent insulin sensitivity and a intelligent diet and workout regimen.
When I eat carbs I feel energized like how a normal healthy man should, not like the todays insulin resistant pizza generation population who crash after eating carbs and need a nap

>replying as if it is real
We all know it's fake, though.

Attached: 325612415.png (1199x1024, 326.76K)