Get lease renewal email from landlord

>get lease renewal email from landlord
>currently paying 1400 for a 1bed 750sqft apartment
>new price will be 2100
How am I supposed to pay for my gym membership or high-protein meat now Any Forums, what the fuck do I do that's a 30% increase, I make a decent amount but literally all of it will be going towards rent and food I won't be able to save anything more than a couple hundred at most

Attached: IMG_4003.jpg (1284x678, 118.8K)

You sound like a decent human being so the only things you need to do are the following:
Clean your room and wash your penis.
Simple as. Don’t be a nigger.

Toronto?

Jesus fucking christ
Move out as far away from the city as you can

cringe

Search around for a new flat and tell long nose to fuck off

At those prices you may as well buy a co-op and eventually be able to sell the property.

It's the name of the game
don't forget tipping 10% to the landlord

Help

> only 10%
You tip 15-20. 15 for bad service and 20 for good.

Kek I've never tipped over 10%. It's not my job to cover employer's bad labor practices

That's a 50% increase, mathlet.

>1bed 750sqft apartment
>1400$ past
>2100$ now
holy jesus christ's penis, what the fuck? its like 50% not 20%. move out of that city bro.

Attached: OSCAR.jpg (334x500, 28.44K)

My 725sqft 1 bed is 700$ LOL do city faggots really?

>buy 3 bed, 2 bath, ranch style home with 2 car garage, rec room for home gym, and 7 acres for $165k 5 years ago
>already paid off and almost tripled in value
>property tax is $300 a month
>utilities around $150 a month thanks to well water and natural gas
>both gf and my vehicle are paid off
>neighborhood is nothing but trees and wildflower fields with a few houses scattered about every so often
>half of my neighbors have horses I take carrots to when walking the dog twice a day
>make a living essentially doing hobbies and selling things I make
>gf works from home for law firm doing document review
Mfw hearing about how great city life is

Attached: HD_Website_Paul_Stamet_Headshot_02_900x900.jpg (900x900, 743.32K)

What state? Sounds comfy

Georgia. 5 minute walk away from a lake with great bass fishing and ~45 min drive to trout streams and remote trails to camp off of.

Attached: nz1KUMd.jpg (1440x1440, 522.13K)

must be pretty insecure to come into a thread to brag

>gf paid off
sounds about right

>my gf is a lawyer who pays for me to stay at home doing arts and crafts
based and NTA but it’s not exactly something to brag about. Learn to keep your mouth shut about it and you’ll thrive. Don’t do nothing with your fortunate situation

2100/1400 = 1.5
thats a 50% increase you knucklehead, surprised you can even afford that now, kek

im jelly

rent a room in a house with people you trust and like, you schizoid

Brainlet

Very comfy. I've been looking at land to buy for a few years, still haven't bitten the bullet and made a go of it. Too scared, too much analysis paralysis.

Why would you tip a landlord? Is this fucking monthly? When you sign your lease? Either way, why would I give some long nose more of my money for margining my ass?

Move away from the city my boi

How bad are the black people in Georgia?

>he doesn't own a house, but rents it like a fucking peon
Oh no no no citynigger bros...

Saying you pay for the gym doesn't make all your money troubles Any Forumsness related you blogposting faggot

>another thread where everyone on Any Forums is rich, owns their own house fully paid off, they and/or their gf/wife have very high paying white collars jobs

It's fun to pretend, user.

1400 x 1.5 = 2100
does that math make more sense in your peanut sized brain?