Running

Post your roons.

Attached: roon.jpg (2000x1500, 479.06K)

Attached: roon513.png (525x220, 28.26K)

I roon my first marathon

Attached: DCAD280A-292F-4208-8C0D-46FDB72D4750.jpg (750x780, 578.59K)

Damn, nice

Mirin'

9.05 miles per minute wow thats pretty fast

It's getting hot out there boyos, my heart rate increasing by like 10-15bpms for the same intensity on runs

I did some hill sprints on Wednesday and my ass still hurts. Still gonna try for a nice casual 4 miler today though.

Attached: 1649618196530.gif (498x498, 361.39K)

Any anons out there begin running when they're kinda chubby/built fat and then cut down a lot? I'm currently like 94KG and can run sub 24 min 5km, should I expect my time to decrease dramatically when I get to say 80KG?

I started out biking and swimming when I was in your position I was too worried about my joints and general injury from my fat ass running

Same here, bro, it was fun going for runs while the sun was shining but now I have to wait until sunset if I don't want the heat to hinder my performance.

:)

same. Have to actually be disciplined and do the runs in the morning to avoid getting raped by the sun, like this run a few days ago.

Attached: roon510.png (523x218, 28.45K)

if you train hard under the blazing sun, imagine how easy its gonna be when the sun is down!

Ran my first half marathon with runners knee. I could barely walk for a few days after. Took two weeks off. Doing some stretches and exercises I found on YouTube and they are really helping. I did a 10k last night and felt great. Trying to get my pitiful speed up.

My dumb brain is now completely fixated on getting medals after my first half and I want to get better. I was a fat kid who never did sports. Sometimes I just stare at my medal and feel proud. Running is a blessed activity.

I can relate in Texas, I run either in the early morning or evenings but I don't keep my pace the same. I try to keep my heart rate down so I run really slow now.

I'm slowly building my distance.
Running three times a week, I'm currently up to 8km per run.
Someday I'll get there

>don't run in the middle of the day in 100+F heat for maximum gains
ngmi

Can someone recommend me some sunscreen for rooning? I don't want to get a sunburn :)

Melanin

It's not much but I'm proud of this bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-133809-915.png (720x352, 30.37K)

>be me
>absolute fat fuck
>smoker
>cant run ti save my life

I run about a mile a day but struggle to even run an 8 min. Does anyone have recommendations on how i can improve this other than the obvious lose weight and stop smoking? Im working on that. This is the furthest ive ever run

Attached: Screenshot_20220316-181309_Strava.jpg (1080x1329, 159.73K)

I know you're joking but this heat is deadly during the day, do not recommend it
cover up as much as you can and avoid running when the sun is strong

The problem I face when I cover up is my heart rate skyrockets from 135-160 to 180+ for the same effort because of the trapped heat

The Flying Pig half? I want to do that one some day.

Spend a little money on some more breathable outerwear. It can get expensive but so is skin cancer or whatever cancer you get from the shit in the sunscreens