What psychological measures can I take to increase my testosterone?

What psychological measures can I take to increase my testosterone?

Attached: JewishWoman.jpg (473x1024, 57.15K)

Remove women/lust from your mind entirely and learn how to say no to things that are easy.

Jewish women smell sexy

God I would ruin my bloodline for her

JEWBS

Stop being a fucking bitch and inject testosterone

Attached: 1534959971816.jpg (536x178, 16.78K)

Competition drives test up. Start doing martial arts.

Edge multiple times a day, someday this will be common knowledge. And it of course takes the most discipline to actually do.

>Nofap
ejaculating too often = prolactin is constantly increased = lower dopamin = less motivation = lower t levels
The takeaway is that you get more motivation
>Dominant body posture
Having a lot of muscle mass automatically gives your body more of a dominant posture, but if you are on Any Forums you probably look down when walking or talking to people so that should be your fix
>Trust the outcome
If you are ever in a situation where you don't know if you will get what you want just trust that you will get it as long as you keep on pursuing the outcome. Don't second guess yourself because otherwise there will be nobody left to believe in you.

Imagine raping her. Imagine her working out for years, building confidence in her sluttish body, only for me to show her that she has no real power. Imagine her realizing that if she hadn't actively gone out of her way to turn her body into an object of desire, she mightve been able to escape the hellish gauntlet I'd put her through. Imagine if I let her alive and she was so traumatized that she let herself waste away Into skin and bones to protect herself from possibly being attacked for her body again. Imagine I rape her as her stick self again 2 years later before escaping into the night once again. Imagine she gets put in a psychward to protect her from self harm. Imagine she finally feels safe inside those padded walls, restrained in her straight jacket. Imagine I walk into her room with her lunch one day, dressed as her guard. No one will believe her, and there's no escape.

Attached: 1649422444967.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

None really. Psychological things are really kind of reliable and their effect only lasts for the short term. Maybe not being under the thumb of other people could help - then again think about all the testosterone flying around in prison - and those guys are being told when they can eat, sleep, toilet, etc.

unreliable*

Does viewing certain womens bodies actually elicit higher test levels in men?

Attached: Abby.gif (368x400, 1.91M)

based and rape pilled

I want to cum so deep inside of a jewish woman

Attached: jewish woman.jpg (1280x1707, 372.44K)

no, it just makes you horny
doesnt raise test

Jewish whores exist STRICTLY to steal strong, non-Jewish seed in order to continue producing more of (((the enemy.))) They have delicious, voluptuous bodies in order to stupefy us goyim, so they can snare us in like sirens in The Iliad. These (((shekel sirens))) use their Khazar milkers as a distraction from their vulture noses, because they know full well goyim cannot withstand the power of their fertility. Weak Jewish seed is nothing to most (((shekel sirens))) but they form families with Mosche for the financial stability. Never trust a (((shekel siren))) gentlemen. Their fertility is a ploy to use your genes to bring about more of (((them)))

Chill Ahmed

Sorry Chud, I'm going to suck some Jewess titties and I don't care what you think

/thread

>chud
Back to r*ddit, faggot

That's a man.