Morning workout bros do I eat anything before I roll out of bed and hit the gym?

Morning workout bros do I eat anything before I roll out of bed and hit the gym?

Attached: Nord_Male_3.jpg (2100x2472, 455.44K)

Yes

Yes nuts and banan.

eat deeze nuts

No it's a good idea to lift poorly and then faint

I wake up at 5 am to eat the gym 1 hour later, I won't be able to digest anything, digestion'd rather make me tired.

Hit*

Roon? No, sometimes eggs, coffee
Looft? Yes. Not sure why you would ever looft fasted

I have a scoop of whey, a banana, and my morning supplements including pre 1 hour before the gym. I take a mineral supplement mid-way through my workout. Afterwards, I eat a 50g protein 50g carb meal and my next round of supplements. I eat a 50g protein 50g carb meal before bed in preparation for the next morning's workout.

Yeah the NEETs on here think “morning” means wake up at 10am and work out at noon lmao.
5:30am wake up, working out by 6am, if you eat something you will probably throw it up. Just work out fasted

Do you people actually wke up at 530am lmao

I usually get up at 2am instinctually tired or not

Do you go to bed at 6pm? Retard

>being so fat that you cannot even move your body without a hit from the carbs jew
pathetic

based science ignorant retard, a bit of carbs 30-45 min before working out will do you good

3am waker here. I actually do go to bed at 6-7pm on weekdays. Out of the gym just before the sun begins in the rise just in time for a morning walk.

Do you have a super early job or something? Not sure how you’d manage any type of social life with a 6pm bedtime

Socializing is for the weekends. I work at 9am.
>3am wake up
>breakfast and supplements
>rinse in the shower
>workout 4am-530am
>eat my post-workout meal
>steam room for 15m
>rinse in the shower
>brush teeth, apply moisturizer, apply sunscreen
>walk around the lake 645am-830am
>rinse in the shower
>work 9am-5pm
>eat dinner
>relax for an hour or two
>go to bed, repeat in the morning

>walk around the lake 645am-830am

I wish this was me.

yeah so? what if I wanna go early in the morning and hate eating shit before 10am?
>Muh scoience
all you niggers do is put aerodynamic carbon fibre wings on your fucking 2001 Fiat Punto by overthinking this shit. just go to the gym and go hard - its 98% of what matters.
>b-but I dont have enough miligrams of sugar/deciliter in my blood, my workout is ruined
this is the most WEAKMINDED Board on Any Forums

Attached: 1652262640329.png (720x570, 506.92K)

Are you planning to have a family with a bat ?

I would probably need to have my own bedroom separate from my SO honestly because I never get any sleep whenever I sleep with someone.

>SO

Attached: 1625016553779.png (427x400, 12.25K)