Placebo or does inhaling this really improve testosterone and serotonin?

placebo or does inhaling this really improve testosterone and serotonin?

Attached: d2xoont3b3z81.jpg (2274x2966, 595.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-kSxHNSDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post the sauce on the OF before the thread is killed

How many threads are you going to make you niggerkike

*sniffs* What a delicious BUTT odor you have, m'lady. And I get to eat some! I guess I can't eat too many. [Chuckles.] That's right. Oh, but I can, I guess! I might be able to survive there. But who knows! I got so many items, m'lady. We have lots of time left. It seems that you're hungry! Thank you, m'lady. Let's go and get some of them. Let's go, m'lady. This means I can do that. Oh, m'lady! I'm doing pretty well! Thank you! I understand that. What kind of girl am I? I think I'm very pretty. I like them all, m'lady. I mean, as a girl, I love them in certain ways. And so, I guess you're probably too strong for most of the girls on your team. I can understand that, m'lady. But the problem isn't my strong strength. It's that you don't have strong enough self-confidence to hold yourself to that standard. Well, that's the problem with girls in general, though. One girl out of every three lives in a country where, for all the social status, men are the last to beat any woman. [A few seconds of giggles.] Hmm... That sounds really sexy indeed. And I'm just a little nervous about

nah not inhaling.

its the wet pussy juice on your ballsack that increases testosterone

VACUUM YOUR FUCKING HOUSE YOU DIRTY FUCKING WHORE

Attached: DIRTY CAARPET.png (1407x503, 1.08M)

Attached: 1651158524557.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

If I insert my finger in that asshole, swirl it around then remove the finger and sniff it, would it be beneficial to my gains?

Attached: ponder.png (222x227, 9.14K)

wow, the holes are really close together. kind of gross.

A few weeks ago my missus was over and I ate her out from behind before I went to the gym - that was a good session after I did that , something about the pheromones just kicks you into gear

Unfair much better white pussy looks than other races.

White women have the most beautiful holes. I thoroughly enjoy rimming them.

Attached: pie.gif (245x171, 260.78K)

that would be sooo funny hahaha
who would do that? hahah

reminder that the inter-genital distance is literally a symptom of exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals in polyesters and BPAs and other plastics in vitro, and is directly tied to reproductive and developmental problems

Not even memeing it's a measurable phenomenon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-kSxHNSDQ

Attached: 1649704802845.jpg (1024x900, 389.52K)

I WANT TO EAT GIRLS POO

I LOVE THE ANTICHRIST

Literally engineered for BBC

for girls it should be close, the problem is for guys

It's a less significant factor, true, but it does affect the safety of traditional pregnancy and birth.

she is kenzie reeves btw

>genitals and poopers being close = loss of fertility
*in men
Its absolutely normal for womens fuckholes to be close together. Doesnt take away from the fact that its fucking disgusting.