Is this the future of all home gym lifters?

Is this the future of all home gym lifters?

Attached: 8D04CD91-DAFC-4641-8DA5-269230AAA656.png (1334x750, 3.47M)

>more bars than plates
Everytime

Attached: 1625666169497.png (188x196, 31.02K)

is that nine different barbells? what's the point?

Do you even conjugate faggot?

each barbell weighs 1lbs more than the previous to train progressive overload

There's not a chance any person ever visits him.

Thats a fucking pedo dungeon with a home gym in the living room

retarded and i dont believe you, why not just have plates instead of bars.

Why do you need so many bars for a fucking home gym?

Attached: 1641133681484.jpg (297x545, 24.69K)

the fact that you took that response seriously makes you retarded, retard

Attached: 1124260779.gif (199x236, 1.81M)

Kek got em

Nobody tell him

bros why do faggots in the gym refuse to use some barbells? to me they all look the same. there's a bunch of the 20kg olympic ones but faggots have a preference for some reason. am i missing something?

something about how they bend or stay stiff and stuff. I wouldnt overthink it though

I hate fat people, but these guys look pretty based

At most gyms some, if not most of the barbells will be bent or have loose collars.
Also some bars are obviously stiffer or have more flex, if you go to a serious gym it should have bendier deadlift bars and stiffer power bars

There are a lot of differences that go into barbells. Most deadlift bars are 27mm in diameter and have longer shafts and collars, pushing the plates further away from the center and providing extra whip. Squat bars, and some bench bars are 30-31.5mm to stay rigid and have no whip whatsoever. There's also differences in knurling. True olympic bars dont have center knurling. All around power bars are 28.5-29mm diameter, have a center knurl, and limited if any whip. You're fine if you own only one bar and it's a run of the mill power bar.

are they all actually 20kg? and at what point should i start considering bending of the bar? right now im doing squats with 110kgs but i feel i can go heavier

>bendier deadlift bars

The ol' powershart cope-bars

Don't know what the situation is at your gym but some bars are made for specific purposes
Deadlift bars bend more so you can lift more weight with them
Weightlifting bars spin more which makes benching a bit harder, also no center knurling so it's hard to get in position for low bar squats
In general thickness, stiffness, aggressiveness of knurling, etc varies from bar to bar and inconsistencies like that in training can mean the difference between making and failing a lift

I find it doesn't make that much difference for me. My PR with a deadlift bar is 275kg but that was a hell of a grind, whereas I did 260 on an axle the next week and it wasn't quite as grindy
I'd estimate it as about a 10kg difference but an axle is obviously harder to pull with than a normal bar anyway

Not all of them. Squat bars tend to be 25kg, all other bars are usually 20kg though. I wouldnt worry about it until you're over 3.5pl8. If you feel the bar bounce at the top of your rep, then it's time to start thinking about getting a stiffer bar, but in my experience even shitty bars won't whip under 3.5pl8. That being said, it doesn't bother everyone. The Texas power bar is notorious for having whip and plenty of people still prefer them over say a Rogue Ohio power bar. I don't mind having a little bounce on squats, but I absolutely hate it on bench, and use a 31.5mm bar because of it.

1 year of no gf = 1 new bar

nine bars + a lot of strange bars?

who is the jason blaha larper

>are they all actually 20kg
Squat bars can be 25kg for example but it's a pretty specialized bar
You have to make sure yourself or ask the staff
Shit commercial gyms sometimes have bars that weigh less than 20kg

He's got 4 axles for some reason, which makes no sense
An axle is just a solid tube, it's not like a barbell where you have to factor in whip or bendiness