Have you taken the airfryer pill yet user?

Have you taken the airfryer pill yet user?

Attached: airfryer.png (1598x974, 2.72M)

It's literally just a small convection oven.

Attached: 1646002935099.webm (360x654, 1.83M)

You cannot fry with air. Air is not frying anything. Air is not water. Air is not food. Air is not medicine. Air is not power. Air is not health.

I have seen it repeated so many times, "If someone with all authority cannot do anything, all this is done. All that is going to continue is nothing. All that is happening is nothing. And the only purpose of all this is to make the world less happy."

Even my own country has not been the reason that has so many people arguing about this, which many think they are entitled to have, but is in fact a government funded industry. So where are our resources? We have not cut back so much on our taxes, and the system continues. And the fact that the last few months of last year was bad, a little bit inebriated. The way we have been doing public health and drug addiction treatment is because our government has refused to pay for it. It is getting so bad that if we continue to allow these things to be done this way, we will not only face problems, but are going to face problems with the system on our hands.

I have deep fried chicken nuggets on the stove and i've air-fryed them as well. The deep fried nuggets are always jucier.

As someone who has both, they cook differently

And twice the calories

its a man, isnt it?

Attached: 1651420958198.jpg (750x933, 225.14K)

sort of but it's smaller and more efficient as well as quicker

shut up stupid bitch lmao

yes deep drying is nicer but air fryer is easier and it's more of an oven replacement than a fryer replacement

what a fuck was that? buy one or visit someone with the magicmachine and see the results yourself, fucking retard

True but meds

>air fryer

Overhypped tred buzzword meme, my convection oven do a better job

Stfu faggot

I tried making crispy chicken thighs in an air fryer, but they shrank, half the skin stuck to the fryer and they didn't really taste of anything. Not impressed.

I recently got one, so far only used it for veggies but that has been great so far

>use air fryer to warm up french fries
>shit gives me a throbbing headache
>use my oven to warm up french fries
>no issues whatsoever
?

>Americans are now so fat that they fry the air
Lmao

Attached: 1631933692253.png (1024x712, 554.35K)

No wtf user calm down

The BBC mating dance.

This is the third post I recognize from you today

the spondylolisthesis dance

Fucking kek
Spot the amerifat